Dr. Jan Fu, MD, PhD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jan Fu, MD, PhD

We had been seeing Dr. Fu for 14 years, and were quite disappointed about here leaving our area. During the long period under her care, we found her to be extremely knowledgable and reasonable about our prophylactic skin care. She has an efficient and direct, but comfortable "bed side manner", with a wonderful, dry sense of humor. We will miss her greatly.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Fu was my doctor for over twenty years. She is a skilled, compassionate practitioner, always on the cutting edge of advanced Dermatological procedures. I will miss her warmth and caring approach to her patients. I counted on her to always be available, and she will be missed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Fu has been my family's dermatologist for many years in Mason, OH. We have had been very pleased with the compassionate care we have received from her over the years. I have personally had multiple cosmetic treatments as well (Botox, Juvaderm, laser) and her results have been perfect for me! Very impressed with her knowledge and training in cosmetic procedures. We will miss her here in Mason. Best of luck with your move to Hendersonville, NV. Susan Preston

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Fu is very skillful and really cares about her patients. She is kind and wants to please. She is very knowledgeable in her field

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Jan Fu has been my dermatologist for over ten years. Her knowledge and expertise in the field of dermatology is excellent! She was quick to diagnose what two other dermatologists over looked. Dr. Fu has always treated me as well as all her other patients with respect and kindness! I am saddened that she is moving. I will not find another Dr. Fu!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Jan Fun has been my dermatologist over 20 years. I credit her with saving my life by finding an early melanoma. She is a proven professional, thorough, thoughtful (reads her charts so she knows my individual health history. I adore her and will miss her - I am wondering if I want to move to Henderson too! She is a great loss to our community.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Jan Fu has been my dermatologist for almost 30 years. She is very competent and genuinely concerned about me her patient and my wife. She has found many different types of skin cancer on my body and saved me from melanoma 3 times. She is well experienced and we will miss her and her care for us.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Jan has been my dermatologist for 20 years. When I transferred to Cincinnati, OH, I asked three surgical oncologists for a dermatological reference. All three recommended Dr. Fu without thinking twice. She has always been available and genuinely concerned about my care. Henderson, NV is the beneficiary of her move this summer. We will miss her expertise and concern for all of us.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Jan Fu is a very warm caring doctor and highly knowledgable . This is also reflected in her staff who are always very friendly and helpful. My husband and I have full confidence in her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent doctor! Truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Jan Fu, MD, PhD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Juian juian (Jan) Fu is board certified fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She has practiced Dermatology in Ohio for 27 years and has been selected by her peers many times as Top Doctor in Greater Cincinnati. She relocated now to Henderson, Nevada and continue her passion, practicing dermatology. She has broad research research and clinical experience . She has published over 20 journal articles , served as consultant and conduct clinical studies. She earned her PhD in Chemistry, National Institutes of Health post doctoral fellow at Cornell University. She worked at Proctor & Gamble in skincare and drug research. She earned her medical degree and completed her dermatology residency at University of Cincinnati. Dr. Fu treated variety of disorder of hair, nail and skin, dictate and surgical removal of skin cancer and unwanted skin growths. She also perform injections of fillers, botox and laser treatments.

• English