Ratings for Dr. Sobhdeep Manku

Amazing dentist. he genuinely cares about my well being and makes sure that you are out of pain before he starts any treatment. Just found out he also works in Coquitlam on wednesday which is amazing since I live in Burnaby, Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Sobhdeep Manku is a great dentist. He genuinely cares about his patients well being and always goes the extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable. He will make the time for you even if that means running a little long. The medical clinic is very clean and his staff are all very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Sobhdeep Manku to anyone who is looking for a dentist, I drive from Surrey just to see him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My 7 Year old had to see a specialist for lots of sedation dentistry and was in a lot of pain. The wait for the specialist was 4 months and Dr Manku was accomdating and worked and fixed the most painful tooth with a gentle touch without needles to hold us over.. Highly recomend this dentist

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Manku is very professional and caring. He is passionate about his work, you can just tell. He takes that extra step to help you get the best treatment. His staff is also very friendly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I was advised to go to a specialist, and their prices were too high, so I decided to give Dr. Manku a visit at East West Dental to get my root canal done because his price was reasonable. He was very proffesional and flexible with his timings considering that I was going to be visiting from the US. He was able to stay as late as 9pm for my appointment and continued to do a thorough job in following up after the treatment regarding my pain level etc. I have had root canals before but never with such good outcome. I had no pain during or after treatment. Will definitely come back, and would recommend to other family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I visited East West Dental twice in the past week - once for a cleaning, and once for fillings. On both occasions, I dealt with Dr. Manku. During my first visit, Dr. Manku thoroughly examined my X-Rays and found the need for fillings. He walked me through the severity of my cavities and took the time to explain how they could be handled best. His staff didn't hesitate to book me an appointment for fillings 2 days later in order to accommodate the expiry of my coverage. During my procedure, Dr. Manku ensured that the experience was comfortable and painless, all while explaining the pertinent steps of the procedure to me. He asked for feedback throughout the procedure to ensure that I wasn't experiencing any pain, and he clearly articulated the benefits of the fillings. He was not rushed, and I found him to be professional and meticulous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Manku is a very caring professional who knows what he is doing , he does his work thoroughly and with minimal pain . I had my wisdoms taken out by him and I was very comfortable and the surgery was very quick and painless . He makes you feel at ease and takes his time with his patients. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I completely disagree with the above rating, must have caught him on a bad day. Dr. Manku is very professional and shows up on time, very friendly,and consistently updates you and interacts with you as he completes the procedure. Much better than Dr. Dhami who he took the practice over from, high level of patient care and follow through. Unlike Dr. Dhami who never applied antibiotics to some procedures to cut costs and maximize profits. Dr. Manku is the complete opposite, he really does care about his patients and is more than willing to go the extra mile to help you or take care of you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Totally unprofessional!! Shows up late, heard he was hung over from the night before. Fresh out of school and you can tell. I've heard the way he talks to his staff. My wife had an extraction and he slipped and cut the roof of her mouth.

Submitted July 23, 2014