Ratings for Dr. Nick Carr

i had such a great experience at this office.Dr.Carr was nice , only saw him for my surgery but his amazing staff made the entire practice such a wonderful experience. tammy is wonderful and Chrerysse is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Amazing doctor! Love him and all his excellent staff

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I am very happy with my choice of using Dr. Carr as my Breast Augmentation Surgeon. My breasts look fantastic, natural and suit me well. I recommend him for this procedure!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I am amazed by Dr. Carr and his all-star team. From the front staff to Tammy to nurses, my whole experience was great. Definitely chose the right surgeon for my surgery. Amazing!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Carr and his staff were amazing. I had a great experience with my rhinoplasty and will definately be recommending him to everyone! Recovery was great and I felt comfortable and at ease from consultation to recovery.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I have done a Tommy tuck and I really regret it . it is not worth the money at all .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

When I first called to book I spoke with Cher and she was so informative with how bookings work and was so helpful! When I came in for a Consultation Amy and Cher was ver pleasant and Tammy was AMAZING! Dr. Carr certainly gave me all the information that I needed and he never rushed me despite all of my questions. From the day of surgery to nurse Elaine after surgery, everyone made me feel at ease. I was so nervous but Dr. Carr and his amazing staff treats you like family! If you are wanting the best plastic surgeon in Vancouver, go to Dr. Carr!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

From the moment I contacted Dr. Carr’s office I was treated like a queen and every single team member (Amy, Tammy, Elaine) went out of their way to take exceptional care of me every step of the way. It was my first surgery and I was extremely anxious and nervous however Tammy was so patient and instantly put my mind at ease. Dr. Carr gave great advice and it was clear I was in the best hands possible. Post op Elaine was such a pro and with me no matter what. If it weren’t for this ALL STAR TEAM I would have never had the courage to follow through and grateful for the confidence they instilled in me. Now 16 months later I feel so much better and only wonder why didn’t I do it sooner? You only live once, be happy with who you are as you are so worth it!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Carr and his staff (Tammy, Elaine, Amy, Cher, Nurses) are amazing! From before to after surgery, they have given me exceptional care and comfort! I was very nervous getting my first ever procedure and I am glad I chose Dr. Carr. I recommended him to many of my friends!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I most recently had a modified tummy tuck , years previous a full breast lift with implants and liposuction of the hips and thighs etc ... my husband has also had some procedures done . I've referred many friends and colleagues also , in good conscience I can say Dr.Carr and his staff are simply amazing . Your in the best hands when you decide to book your surgery . His bedside manner is so kind . I wouldn't never hesitate to continue coming back .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017