Ratings for Dr. Rajiv I. Bhavsar

I have Cal-optima and this doctor was chosen by them. I find the secretary very impolite, unorganized and disrespect patients because they use FREE health insurance. The waiting time is between 20 to 1 hour sometimes (they will say the doctor went to hospital for an emergency case, but you will discover he was in clinic all the time!!). Sometimes we take the lab test, but we do not hear the result and the doctor’s evaluation. When you ask about that, they will say they called you and told you the result ! but they may called for previous test or they just want you to be confused. One time the doctor prescribed a medication for my relative telling him that medication has no side effects on him AT ALL !!. But, when we got the pills from the pharmacy, we read the medication description and we were shocked because those pills have VERY SERIOUS HARMFUL side effects. Finally, I decided to change this doctor as I don’t like to put my life between their hands.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Bhavsar is a true doctor-devoted to his profession. He listens! explains thouroughly (READ: is not stingy with his time). His wife runs the office and is kind and extremely competent w/ insurance and all the potentially troublesome paperwork. I look forward to going to doctor apts. I have only had one significant wait-and when I saw the poor soul who came out ahead of me-I knew Dr. Bhavsar taken the best care of this man with his usual patience, kindness and civility.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009