Ratings for Dr. Alex Ferreira

A wonderful doctor who doesn’t let giants patients fall through the cracks in our healthcare system

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

He is very busy but we never have trouble getting in to see him. He has walkin appointments everyday. We saw him at one and had to wait an hour but it was less then hospital or IDA walkin. They have TV and play area for kids so kids have something to do. I think he works to much. Are kids are same age and he can’t come to soccer games because he is working alot. Dont know how people complain we feel lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Easy to talk to, friendly nice guy. Seems to know a lot. However TOO BUSY. I struggled for 3 months in attempt to get an appointment with him (WHICH STILL NEVER HAPPENED). Rescheduling/re-booking my appointment 3 times (a 4 week wait each time), TO SEE MY FAMILY DOCTOR, whom I apparently wasn't going to even see anyway. Each time my appointment date got re-booked/rescheduled I was informed that I would have seen a NURSE PRACTITIONER. Disappointed seeing as how I specifically each time asked to see Dr. Alexander Ferreira.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

He has been my doctor for the past couple of years and has been my dad's longer. Dr. Ferreira has taken excellent care of both of us. He has always treated my Dad with respect even when it wasn't returned. You would be blessed to have him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Great doctor, am definitely pleased to be his patient!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Very caring and thorough. He really knows his stuff and makes sure that he follows up on every detail. I am very surprised that a doctor with so many patients can remember myself and family's names every time I see him, you are definitely not just a number with him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr? FErreira is a competent, caring doctor. He is very confident and knowledgable. Couldn't ask for better care, once I can get in to see him. The office phone systems are not adequate to handle the volume of calls they get. This results in a very frustrating wait to connect with the receptionist. Then to be told in a recorded message that appointments cannot be requested in a message, it's very frustrating. Why can't we leave our number and have the receptionist call us back when she is available?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and patient centred. The health care model for booking appointments with him could improve though.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

He is an amazing Dr, unfortunately - the receptionist that works for him is a complete horror.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Very easy to deal with, and always goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017