Ratings for Dr. Jun Mung

This doctor was assigned to me as I was admitted to the ER and could not choose. He came into my room and ask me if I could breathe and then said it is important to breathe - then walked out. He graduated from Catholic medical hospital in Korea in 1999 and it was hard to find anything about him. He has a deal with the hospital and it appears very incorrect in many ways. After 6 days in intensive care I had to get out of the terrible hospital conditions. I received a bill and left over 50 messages for this so called doctor and he never returned a call until months later when I wrote a complaint to the Nevada Board of Medicine. He called and could not answer any questions and was very rude as it appeared that he only wanted money. He does not have a real office and does not do Blue Cross and likes to deal in cash. I honestly consider him a threat to future lives of patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014