Ratings for Dr. Melanie Madill

Fine and great if you like feeling ignored and not important. If you’re looking for a doctor that’ll ignore your medical history, sweep you under the rug, and dismiss your health then you’ve definitely come to the right place. I suggest if you are looking for quality care that you find someone else. Reception is rude and unsympathetic as well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

What a joke of doctor!! Doesn’t care about her patients at all. She’d rather play doctor to bright shiny happy things. She let my papas cancer get so out of control treating him for non existent things without LOOKING IN HIS MOUTH when he’s already had oral cancer once before but instead she chose to ignore him, hoping he’d go away. She didn’t care that he could be dying she was more interested in doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for him. Thanks for assisting my papa into a grave you useless sorry excuse for a doctor

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

My husband has been admitted to the Chilliwack hospital and in his 10 days there, he has been bombarded with at least 6 visits from people wanting to put him in the on palliative care although we have made it clear that we were not intetested because we didn't even have tests results.He has been very upset about it.She is his doctor and we requested for this to stop to no avail.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Madill has been a life saver for me. I have battled cancer and other serious illnesses for the last 15 years. It was not until I met Dr. Madill that my medical conditions started to improve. She has been my doctor for approximately 8 years now and she has never let me down. As a doctor, she is kind, knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to listen. She is almost always on-time and her staff are also very helpful. After dealing with plenty of useless doctors over the years, Dr. Madill is at the top of the field in my opinion . I believe her staff and other doctors (example -interns) that she has working with her are also top notch because of her leadership and expectation of excellence. If you are looking for a doctor that treats you with respect, is caring and is thorough, then you have found her in Dr. Madill.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Been my GP since 1987. Wouldn't have a different one.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Madill has been a phenomenal source of comfort for me over the years. She never fails to take my health concerns seriously and treats me with more respect and love than any other health care giver I've ever had over the years. I am so grateful to have had her and I would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I had her as a stand in for my Doctor. She totally give me wrong information, was very unprofessional and uncaring. Don't see her

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I've had dr madill as my gp since I was born and even continued to see her when I moved away but in the past few years she has completely failed me on some very serious medical issues, which made me suffer in incredible pain until I had found the right doctor who would take me seriously and it's extremely upsetting. However I do think she's great in the delivery room and helpful with mental health issues.. But I've just lost my faith in her

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Madill is very competent and caring. She listens well and is very current in her knowledge. Although very busy, she takes the time needed to address multiple issues. Her colleges are also terrific, and happy to see you if Dr. Madill is not in. Really great care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Madill is awesome!! She has always helped me when I need it. When I lost my baby two years ago, they were trying to send me to the hospital and all I wanted was to see her. She got me in right when the office opened and was so kind and helpful to me and my husband. She has been my doctor since she has been practicing. I love her!!! she delivered my daughter last year and if it was not for her I would have had to go so far over due that my daughter might have died. My family is very lucky to have her and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013