Ratings for Dr. Bruce Jones

I have spent the last 20 years in constant pain in my lower back from a sports injury. I have tried everything to fix this pain and nothing helped. The constant pain and inability to enjoy an active life led to depression, weight gain and self medication. I was introduced to Bruce Jones 12 months ago. I was so skeptical prior to meeting Dr. Jones. Another quack that would promise a cure and cost a fortune. I found Dr Jones to be very honest,He didn't promise anything but explained the process and came up with a strategy to treat me. Immediately after the first treatment I had 3 whole days of no pain. That might not sound like much but when you have had sciatica almost 24/7 for 20 years it was a miracle. After each treatment I would remain pain free for longer. This allowed me to work on strengthening my back and core which in turn extended the time between relapse. I now go to the Gym twice a week and Mountain Bike regularly. I do not have pain, though I do have stiffness and aches. I cant run for more than 800m I probably never will. I do have a quality of life I couldn't have even imagined previously. I can not thank Dr Jones enough. He is a life changer.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Fantastic. Dr JONES is great. He is a GP and musculoskeletal physician. He constantly learns new techniques. He works for the patient, and doesn't "phone it in". He is a problem solver and can look outside the scope of what most doctors diagnose in. I would recommend him to anyone. I see him for whiplash and he has brought me forward in terms of recovery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Bruce Jones is an outstanding individual in every respect. He is a wonderful person and his professional skills are second to none. He is most caring, very thorough in his analysis and embraces an holistic approach to medicine. I have known him in his role as a GP and now seek his treatment for musculoskeletal issues. A consummate professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Jones is an outstanding medical professional. He is thorough, knowledgeable, considered in his assessment and has a wonderful bedside manner. It is clear that he genuinely cares about his patients and is passionate about his field of practice, musculoskeletal medicine. My husband presented with two prolapsed discs and Dr Jones provided expert diagnosis, management, care and ultimately referral to a spinal surgeon when necessary. We could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have known Dr Jones for 15 years - he was my GP before he moved into the Musculoskeletal field. He has managed to keep my migraines at bay for years, and has done so by utilising a holistic approach including liaisons with other specialists and health professionals. He continually revises and refines his methodology, learning new techniques as they become available in this still-developing field. I could not rate him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014