Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kyle Hornby

Dr. Hornby is skilled, young and highly motivated. His staff are friendly and accommodating. Having a young family myself, we'll shall be seeing Dr. Hornby for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Best dental experience EVER. Easy to talk to, very practical and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Not a fan of dentists, however I found Dr. Hornby very pleasant, patient and attentive to my needs. He made going to the dentist easy, which in my opinion says a lot. Glad we found him. He's got a patient for life.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I suffer from extreme claustrophobia and a fear of dentists. Therefore, I have avoided dental work for many years. After viewing the excellent on line reviews of Dr. Hornby I booked an appointment. Here is my experience: the staff were warm and reassuring, Dr Hornby took his time and explained clearly and precisely what was needed and how we would work together to deal with my anxiety. He was amazing! The needed work was done, my anxiety was controlled and I felt no pain before or after. There was never any pressure to do any extras. He also messaged me after to see how I was doing. DR. Hornby is a dentist I will highly recommend. I feel incredibly lucky my partner and I discovered him. Wendy Greenfield

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Wendy, I am elated that we were able to complete treatment for you in a way that kept you comfortable. We are glad to have you and John with us moving forward. You guys are awesome and I thank you for your support. Kyle

Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Hornby thank you for everything you have done for me. You are a amazing dentist...

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Extremely happy with all the services and Dr. Kyle Hornby is very knowledgeable at his proffession.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

There are not many professionals that I have complete faith in...However Dr. Hornby has been the exception... He provides professional service and a comfort level to his patience. Lost Dr. Hornby for a while but was fortunate enough to find him ... THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Steve it was great to see you, man! Glad you are well and that we were able to re-connect. Thanks for your very kind words. Kyle

Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr Kyle Hornby is the best dentist ever, and is always going the extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your support...if there is anything that we can do better, please make sure to let us know. Kyle

Submitted November 6, 2018

Everyone in the office is great! they are very kind, and make sure you are comfortable. Great with kids too.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Definitely the best dentist I've gone to in all my years! I'm super anxious about dental procedures and getting work done, so I put it off for quite some time. Kyle has been the best dentist I've had and is very friendly. He keeps things relaxed and I've had quite an amazing experience here. I used to dread getting needles for fillings and other work, but this place does them the best and I've only really felt one needle that was uncomfortable, where at other places, they'd be outright painful almost! I actually look forward to going to the dentist now and keeping my teeth in good health. The entire staff is very friendly and they all have been a pleasure to talk to and help me out with any concerns or questions. Thanks for the fantastic work! It's nice to be able to smile and be happy with how my teeth look and feel!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thank you for your positive feedback, my friend. If we can improve in any way, please don't hesitate to let us know! Kyle

Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Kyle Hornby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from the Schulich School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and began practicing in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario. I moved to Kitchener-Waterloo in November 2012 and have been enjoying the privilege of practicing here ever since! My goal is to educate patients thoroughly about their oral health and my emphasis is on preventive care. I will always take my time to communicate with my patients.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2012)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental exam for children