Dr. Kyle Hornby

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kyle Hornby

Just left the office and another excellent appointment with Hornby and staff.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Kyle is so kind and patient and always has patient's well being in mind. The staff is also very polite and helpful and makes it a very comfortable place for people with dental anxiety like me. I just had my first treatment with Dr. Kyle and I can say I made a great choice. He doesnt push any treatment and will help you with whatever your priorities are. He even gave a complimentary adjustment to a treatment I had at some other care! A++ P.S. When I saw that his account is sponsored I felt the reviews might be staged, but they are all true :')

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I love going to my dentist..I feel like I'm amounst friends....ps wear colourful socks!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I agree with the other reviews ... special place and they care about people they treat.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Friendly, gentle care in a cozy office...they always treat us well!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great service and friendly staff...highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

there really isn't a better dentist than Kyle. Seriously! And he is so good, he attracts the best staff too.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Kyle Hornby

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thank you for your loyalty and kind words. Much appreciated. Kyle

Submitted November 30, 2017

Best dentist we have ever had as a family! Fantastic

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

The best dentist I've ever had! Keeps you informed of everything he's doing, gentle, and does excellent work! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Best dentist I've ever seen. He always makes sure I'm comfortable, he's extremely attentive, and makes sure I'm happy with the work he has done. His team is also awesome and the ladies in the office always have a good word for you and a smile on their faces. He always goes the extra miles for his patients - he called me at home the evening after I had a challenging procedure and made sure I was OK and he offered his personal cell number in case I needed help... who does that nowadays? I'd recommend Dr Hornby and his team to anyone in need of a compassionate dentist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Kyle Hornby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from the Schulich School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and began practicing in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario. I moved to Kitchener-Waterloo in November 2012 and have been enjoying the privilege of practicing here ever since! My goal is to educate patients thoroughly about their oral health and my emphasis is on preventive care. I will always take my time to communicate with my patients.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2012)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental exam for children