Dr. Kyle Hornby's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
I graduated from the Schulich School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and began practicing in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario. I moved to Kitchener-Waterloo in November 2012 and have been enjoying the privilege of practicing here ever since! My goal is to educate patients thoroughly about their oral health and my emphasis is on preventive care. I will always take my time to communicate with my patients.
- University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2012)
- McMaster University (Grad. 2004)
Areas of Expertise
- Dental exam for children
- Dental braces
- Dental exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Dental implant surgery
Awards & Recognitions
- Harry Lyman Hooker Academic Scholarship
Publications & Research
- Developmental changes in GABAergic mechanisms in human visual cortex across the lifespan.
- Cigarette smoke suppresses type I interferon-mediated antiviral immunity in lung fibroblast and epithelial cells.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
- BCBS Illinois