Ratings for Dr. Kyle Hornby

Had first appointment today. Cassandra and Liz made me feel right at home. Kyle was a good listener. He provided me with information about my tooth issue that I was then able to use in deciding how to proceed. Very happy with how things went. Thanks Kyle.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Best Dentist in KW. Kyle and his staff are friendly, punctual and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thank you for your very kind words...we are grateful for your loyalty and support. Kyle

Submitted October 1, 2019

Expert dentist. Efficient, thorough, honest, trustworthy. All around amazing organized service. Stupendous personalities that are authentic. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thanks for your kind words... we try our very best and are always hopeful that we can put our patients and friends at ease! Kyle

Submitted September 25, 2019

I've been going to Kyle's clinic for years and it has been the best experience at a dentist I've ever had. Kyle is personable, accommodating, and up-front with everything. I've never once been disappointed with the quality of work I've had done. Absolutely brilliant experience every time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

I'm really grateful for the Dr Kyle's work! I've been to Danube Dental for some complicated issues with my teeth today. He patiently explained each act and work in high detail. Besides this, he rearranged the plan as we had talked priviously so as he wanted to make sure my teeth health would get increased sooner. I also appreciate his assistant's work as being very prompt and caring. I do warmingly recommend Dr Kyle and Danube Dental!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Hornby and his team. I really appreciated the way they do their work and provide an way above average service. I would highly recommend this Dentist and all of his staff!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Although having dental work done is not the most comfortable experience, Dr. Hornby has always made me feel at ease as he explains each stage of the procedure, letting me know what to expect and is sensitive to any discomfort that I may be feeling. His patience and caring demeanor is much appreciated. His staff are also very efficient, personable and obviously love their work.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
I want to thank you for your kind words...reading your review made me smile. Kyle

Submitted August 27, 2019

Amazing service and staff. Dr Hornby followed up after visits and front desk staff always worked to get me appointments that fit my schedule. Would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thanks so much for your kind words! We do appreciate your loyalty and support. Kyle

Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby is the best dentist. I took my mother visited him Aug 15, he checked my mom's teeth, gave the best suggestions. He is knowledgeable. Also always friendly and nicely. If you have not find the best dentist now, book an appointment with Dr. Kyle. I believe you will never need to change dentist for you and your whole family. Thanks Dr. Kyle.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

After a years looking for a good dentist, I found him))

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's response
Thank you for your kind words and support - we greatly appreciate it! Kyle

Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Kyle Hornby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from the Schulich School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario and began practicing in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario. I moved to Kitchener-Waterloo in November 2012 and have been enjoying the privilege of practicing here ever since! My goal is to educate patients thoroughly about their oral health and my emphasis is on preventive care. I will always take my time to communicate with my patients.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2012)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental exam for children