Ratings for Dr. Robert Cohen

Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Robert Cohen has been very poor. The actual office staff are pretty standard, but they aren't very welcoming and they are constantly triple booking (likely as per doctors instruction) so I won't fault them for that. However, they aren't the friendliest of staff, a huge change from the clinic I previously went to for 14 years (doctor retired). I was referred to Dr. Cohen as he was taking my doctors patients and what a mistake it was for me to see him. He suggested I change the prescriptions I had been taking for years and suddenly, I look like a teenager once again...I am not too pleased about this as you can imagine. When I went back to him, TWICE, to express my concerns, he told me that the program takes time. He didn't even look at my face or examine me. I am very unhappy with Dr. Cohen, will never go back to see him and will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He keeps making me appointments to tell me to buy over the counter products. Hasn't been able to tell me anything useful. I got more info on google than I got for him. Also overheard him and the other doctor talking about how good looking her last patient was - very unprofessional. I've been referred to a new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014