Ratings for Dr. Frances Wang

CURED my knee with prolotherapy injections! Physio, chiro, acupuncture didn't touch it but with the injections, my knee is now as good as new! Even better than my non-injured knee. I highly recommend Dr Frances to anyone who suffers from pain and injuries.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

She has helped me so much during pregnancy that my appetite got better. And thanks to her that I can finally say bye-bye to postpartum depression. Dr Frances Wang is very kind and tried her best to help me keep healthy. Seeing her making great effort brought hope.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Frances Wang has helped me so much during the first and second trimester of my pregnancy. She has provided supplements, as well as done acupuncture that in turn enabled me to have the best sleep since being pregnant! So incredibly happy with how knowledgeable she is and will continue to see her regularly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Fantastic patient care! Dr wang listened to my concerns and helped me build treatments that I could sustain for life.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Wang is exceptional! She takes the time to listen to my concerns and is compassionate in the way she explains her treatments or suggestions. The West springs clinic is beautiful and the staff are very friendly. I would recommend Dr Wang to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Wang is very knowledgeable and sincere - the staff and complementary therapies at Re-New Wellness Clinic are fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Wang is so patient, kind and intelligent! Seeing her is a great way to promote healing both physically and emotionally as she see you as a whole person and really put lots of effort to help her patients! I would recommend anyone to her knowing they won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

What a wonderful doctor! Takes her time to listen, always explains what is going on in a language that I can understand and relate to. Very patient and compassionate. I went to see Dr. Frances for fatigue, pain and sleep issues. Dr. Frances put together an individualized IV and supplement program for me. I have more energy, I can finally have some good nights rest, my digestion is way better and I feel lighter. I highly recommend Dr. Frances.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor and always creates a customized plan for your personal needs. Dr. Wang will always listen to your circumstances and try her best to help you any way she can. If you are looking for a naturopath doctor and you live in the Calgary area it is definitely worth seeing Dr. Wong for an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was really sick from flu during Christmas (everyone around me was sick around me). I took Tylenol, keep drinking Lemon water for over 5 days, but was not getting any better. I went to see Dr. Wang, she gave me Vitamin Bs complex injection and tell me to take more vitamins, i was fully recovered within 2 days! My dad was sick later, and I asked him to see Dr. Wang right the way, and he was able to recover very quick while his co-workers were sick for over 3 weeks. Dr. Wang also gave valuable suggestions about how to be healthier, what supplements will help with my situation etc. Highly recommend you to see Dr. Wang if you need help with your health.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015