Ratings for Dr. Emily Notman

I lI've this dr. Great. Wonderful. Been my dr for 5 years amazing dr.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Been my doctor for 5 years now, I am 27 years old and have never had a more respectful and caring doctor. Without her pushing to make things happen I would probably have ended up being much sicker.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr, Notman is the best Dr. I've ever had. We have a partnership that finds the best options for my health. She listens to what I have to say. She will personally call me if she has any concerns. She even called me with condolences when my husband died. Her staff is great since she moved out of her former office. I've even called and got an appointment the same day.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very knowledgable, thorough and stays in touch with you personally not having the receptionist do it for her. She's an amazing doctor can't recommend her enough! Please stay in the North!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

can never call the office but when you get to see her she is great. now that she's only part time it takes months to see her and you have to use walk in clinics. staff sucks really bad

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

It only took me half a century, but I finally found a doctor who not only takes the time to listen, but she's progressive, proactive and professional on every level. She doesn't give you the bum's rush out the door that many doctors do. I hope and pray that she stays in Sudbury for the duration of her career.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Notman is young, fresh with new knowledge, understanding, caring, patient and kind. She explains everything thoroughly, listens to me and to my concerns and treats accordingly. She is such a breath of fresh air, I love her as my doctor! Front staff is cordial, kind, patient... another breath of fresh air. Couldn't recommend her enough! (Not sure if she's taking any more new patients though). Thanks Dr. Notman!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015