Ratings for Dr. Marina Beshay

Dr. Beshay is a caring and thoughtful doctor who gives me clear directions on how to manage my health. At no time did I feel rushed through my appointment She is the epitome of what constitutes a good bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Beshay to anyone looking for a good family physician.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Very thorough, very caring. She has an encyclopedic knowledge of pharmaceuticals and their effects. She was quick to recommend a specialist when an ailment became serious.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Beshay is a caring and competent doctor. She listens to everything you say, asks lots of questions and makes informed decisions . She is always focused on my concerns. We are fortunate to have her as our family doctor. Thank you Marina for all you suggestions and advice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. Beshay ans she is fairly new to Barrie, but she is very reliable and very thorough. I have to say she was very helpful for me and did everything possible to help me. I really appreciate her kindness and honesty. I would rate her as excellent. Thank you Marina

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I did my bloodwork tests three weeks ago and since Marina was on vacation, i could only reach the office yesterday and today. The receptionist said both times she would call me as soon as she talks to Marina and I havent gotten any calls both days. I should be able to get my results and weight off my shoulders after three weeks of worrying.. Im getting very disappointed. I would just like the receptionist and doctor to have more care for me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I have THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! SUPER UPSET!!! my son have alergie issues, Dr Beshay think is is common not sure what she say that... and we dont even have any prescription. thanks god i ask her to at less give me a crean for my son body. as his sking is even worst and itchy he is been bad from last 3 Wks, benadryl is not working!. i calling every day because still waiting for there alergie test appt. and i still waiting! i been calling from my cell??? finally lucky me because i use a different phone number they finally answer me!! guess what they give me a phone number for me to make the appt. i dont mind but if they don't have time they should call me long time ago and don't make me wait more. my son skin is really bad. but the wait is a long wait!!! about 45 minutes or more every time. I am so desperate looking for a different Family Dr. this is my worst experience aver!!!! :((((

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I really loved Dr Handley, but sadly he retired and Dr Beshay took his place. One of the biggest problems is that she charges for everything, (including prescription refilles. You either need to make an appointment or be charged for the refill.) She has a very nice friendly approachable personality, but with all of the up charges, I'm considering looking for another family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I saw her for the first time , I was impressed with how caring this Dr. is I live in Parry sound , was planning to see her till I get a doctor close to home , but after seeing her I can't find any better

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

A truly awful doctor. I can never tell what she actually knows because she never explains anything, and whenever I try and bring up things like my depression and suicide ideation, she just handwaves it away, saying that there are hotlines for that. I have been trying to find a decent medication for my severe depression and anxiety, but she just insists on putting me on medications that have already been tried and proven ineffectual. I am trying my best to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

45 minutes to 1 hr wait for scheduled appointment. Dr. B does not follow up and does not seem to not want to spend another minute with you. Talks very fast and you are lucky to get a word in. Nothing professional here. I guess she doesn't care as your name is on her roster and she gets paid $44 per month anyway. Very sad as Dr. Handley was an excellent Doctor. Too bad we all got Beshay. Hope to find a doctor who cares about their patients!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019