Dr. Nicole Daniels

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicole Daniels

Nicole is an excellent naturopathic doctor. She is an attentive listener and responds to all patient concerns with knowledge and compassion. She customizes her approach to suit patient needs and preferences. I trust her entirely and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Not impressed. Nicole did not seem confident. As a patient, I felt awkward in office. Left after ten minutes.

Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Daniels is a very knowledgeable practitioner. She puts her patients needs first and makes sure all my questions are answered before I leave the office. She takes her time understanding your concerns and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have seen probably 4 Naturopaths in my health journey, and Nicole was by far the most knowledgable and personable one I have seen. I originally went in for facial acupuncture which I've received before by an acupuncturist and was looking for an ND to do the same. Nicole explained the procedure very well and answered all my questions, and her acupuncture session was well done and I felt well taken care off. She was also able to relate my skin issues to other body issues I was having, and able to recommend diet/nutrition and herb suggestions to address them as well. She put me at ease the entire appointment and has a great sense of humour to her, and was very "human" for a doctor. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Nicole Daniels's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nicole is an eclectic Naturopathic Doctor with over 10 years of medical knowledge and education. She has special interest in women's health and fertility, mental health, chronic pain and fatigue, and digestive health. Her role is to educate and empower her patients to achieve their best health and wellness.

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2012)
  • York University (Grad. 2009)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Infertility
  • Amenorrhea
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Menopause
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome
  • Sinus headaches
  • Acne
  • Indigestion
  • Heartburn
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)

• Outstanding volunteer achievement award - women's centre of York region