Dr. Ejiro Isiorho

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ejiro Isiorho

I first learned about Dr. Isiorho from my dad. He went to him to help with his foot pain. My 15 year old son was have excruciating pain in his feet and knees. My dad suggested we see his doctor. It's been the best experience for both my son and myself. I highly recommend Dr. Isiorho!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

The man and his staff are wonderful , always a smile and for me a hug or two , makes me very comfortable ,and like your the most important patient in there !!! has repaired my ingrown and helped me so much with my hammertoe ! love love this man thank Dr, Isiorho,

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I’ve grown up with severe foot pain my whole life and seen a bunch of different doctors for it. Dr. Isiorho diagnosed me with shortened tendons and a year ago did two tendon lengthening surgeries on both my legs. I am now full recovered and all the pain is finally gone. I am very thankful to Dr. Isiorho and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

One of the most compassionate clinics I have ever been to. Staff amazing Doctor is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. Isiorho was amazing! Very knowledgeable and gave me many options to choose from.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Isiorho Nice work Dr I: A bone spur smaller than a pea had disabled me just as affectively as a broken leg. You did surgery, supervised my recovery and now I can walk, hike and run without pain.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Would recommended Dr Isiorho to anyone that has questions regarding feet problems or needing just a check up. Very friendly and straight to the point when answering any questions.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Great Dr. Very Knowledgeable and explains all avenues of treatment. BIG THING ......HE LISTENS.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Unfortunataly, this doctor does not honor what he says he will do for treatment options or payment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. I was helpful and quick to understand the problem. He offered simple solutions and various options for dealing with our feet issues.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Ejiro Isiorho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ejiro Isiorho Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Medicine Fellow of American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine Board Qualified American Board of Podiatric Surgery Associate of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons Oregon Podiatric Medical Association Treasurer Ejiro Isiorho, DPM, PC grew up in Indiana where he completed his undergraduate education at Indiana University in Bloomington. His medical training took place at the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago followed by a three year medical and surgical residency program at the Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia. His residency curriculum included presenting lectures at state meetings and regional conferences. The titles and content of the lectures he presented derived from his primary podiatric interests; Acute Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair / Sports Medicine, Surgical Reconstruction of Charcot Neuroarthropathy / Rear-foot Reconstruction and Successful Healing of Traumatic Wound With Use of a Human Fibroblast Derived Dermal Substitute / Wound Care. The experience he gained in the course of pursuing these interests and working with patients has led him to understand the importance of patient education as a fundamental ideology in podiatry practice. After moving to the Portland, Oregon area and joining an established podiatry practice, he noticed that he was helping people, but saw a larger need in the practice. He decided to obtain Corrective Step Foot Health Center with a new patient education centered ideology. With the belief that people should not be talked at but rather explained their conditions and treatment options. With patient education as the main goal, as well as providing optimal care Dr. Isiorho is focused on catering to the needs of each patient he encounters. He and his wife have settled in the area and are raising their new son. Dr. Isiorho and the rest of his clinic would like to welcome you to the new Corrective Step Foot Health Center.

• English

• Indiana University Bloomington (Grad. 2006)
  • Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 2010)

Delta Dental