Ratings for Dr. Cindy Kar Wai Ng

Very experienced in Dr Ng's field. An expert in professionalism. There are no words to express how much Dr.Ng means to my daughter and I. She's the very best Doctor in the world. The staff is very friendly at the clinic and very welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

What a wonderful doctor! She is knowledgable, informative, understanding, patient and non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She is an excellent doctor, nice and patient. very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is very knowledgeable and attend to detail, it's worth to wait for your turn if she is busy. She is willing to refer you if she deems the medical conditions justifies it. She bases medical findings on lab results which I think is good medical routine and non judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

all she cares about is the money. she is "good from FAR, but FAR FROM GOOD" she puts on a good act, but in reality it is all about the money. she doesn't even know how to take a blood pressure, she needs the machine to do it, and any basic doctor knows how to measure blood pressure and they KNOW that it is not just about the number, it is about what a TRUE doctor hears through the stethoscope when they measure your blood pressure and how the blood pressure changes with each breath you take. she wants only walk-in patients rather than family practice patients so she can BILL MORE to OHIP that way. She will only let you do blood work right at her clinic and then CHARGE you for a copy of the lab report, whereas if you go to an outside INDEPENDENT lab they will give you a copy for free and they post it so that you can access it on-line. She will ONLY refer you to the doctors she wants even when you have your own specialist that you have seen before,............this is reminiscent of the days of kickbacks from specialists to GPs it is all about the all-mighty dollar.........

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Ng is a fantastic doctor. She is thorough and has helped me with many issues. I value her care, compassion, and medical expertise. Her staff is also very helpful. She listens to my issues respectfully and I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Ng has been fantastic. Knowledgeable and thorough. Found the real problem that has been plaguing me for years. The staff is friendly and helpful and its always a joy when coming here. One comment I have is the doctor sometimes feels as if she's rushing and it may seem off-putting but she has always been thorough and open to any questions I have.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

What a great doctor! I can't express enough how glad I am that I found this clinic. I've recommended her to all my friends. She really takes the time to listen and to address all of my concerns. The front desk staff are really helpful and stay on top of things. Also a really convenient clinic location.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Best doctor I have ever seen in my life. She is Very knowedgeable & has excellent skills.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She is an excellent doctor. Efficient, knowledgeable and very thorough, and the clinic staff are all verg sweet. Bonus point : they do blood work in the same office. This is by far the best walk-in clinic I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016