Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Ukens

Dr. Ukens spends time with me, listens and is patient. He was the only doctor to correctly diagnose my problem when the doctor at the local hospital emergency room could/did not.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Mr. Ukens has been doing a fine job. The last few visits have changed my mind - he gets 5 stars from me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I had an infection and he even got out of th consultation to print some artciles about it, so I would know what I was dealing with. He was funny and kept me for about 45 minutes, sent me to get some tests and saw me again the same day. This is unheard of. He was truly concerned for my health as if I was part of his family!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very very disappointed in the service provided at this doctors office. You really need to stay on top of them to get anything done. I'll be switching as soon as possible. Whoever checks the X-Rays gives an OK to everything- got a second opinion from the hospital, turns out I need surgery.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

03/09/2009 this doctor listened and took my issue seriously, he ordered necessary tests right away. Dr. Ukens is the best doctor I have ever had, and I trust him completely

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Do not use this doctor - he is quite lazy. I had pneumonia and he didn't even listen to my chest nor back. Even his partners will not sign off on his orders. Lazy attitude, not helpful nor accurate in any diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009