Ratings for Dr. Milton Muller

Aggressive facelift/necklift. Instead of fillers for NLB folds and jowls, I opted for a facelift. Dr Muller said I would also need a necklift to get rid of the jowling and I naively went along since he was the 'expert.' I put myself completely in his hands, trusting him completely. What a huge mistake! I was way too young for such an invasive procedure (under 40)and instead of him being conservative, he was aggressive, distorting my face into a square w/a little chin. Cramming your lower face into the midface leaves you looking weird, ugly, and unbalanced--I look like my lower face has been sheared off. The hollows under my cheeks were tightened (removed) leaving a solid middle face w/no cheek contour. He had trouble reattaching my earlobe, and was rough w/it causing an infection and swelling and ugly white scars--and pixie ears--a telltale sign of sloppy work (too much tension). I am permanently altered, and ugly. I need revisions and am a cautionary tale.Don't let him touch you!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014