Ratings for Dr. Paul Virk

As a patient who has lived in both Canada and the US in addition to 15 years of suffering from migraines, drop foot, immobilizing pain caused by multiple herniated discs both cervical and lumbar as well as sciatica, Dr. Paul Virk with HealthMax Physio is by far the best I have ever met. After trying numerous doctors, PT's, physio, chiro's, decompression, acupuncture, (you name it I've tried it), Dr. Virk is a complete miracle worker. I was working with an orthopedic surgeon, on a short path to back surgery while Dr. Virk customized a treatment plan for me that has worked so well that I no longer need surgery! He simply listens, understands you and your body. There are no tricks, no money grabs. He is knowledgeable, up to date on studies and therapies and truly want to make you better. As a mother in her mid-late 30's, I am now able to do things that I have not been able to do in my children's lifetime! Thank you Dr. Virk!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014