Ratings for Dr. Titus Hou

Thanks for all the explanations Dr Titus! Happy with the work he did on my Invisalign braces!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Titus Hou was very precise when he was describing the procedure before I got my fillings. During the procedure photos were taken to show how the my teeth looked before the filling and after. His attention to detail was great and a completely painless experience. Definitely recommend my friends to see him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I finally decided to do my invisalign, and my friends recommended me to see Dr. Titus Hou. Dr. Hou was very friendly and took his time to explain the invisalign procedure, and showed me cases that he completed in the past. I am very happy with my treatment, especially the competitive pricing. I am very satisfied and would recommend all my friends to see him for their invisalign treatments.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Let's just say, I have a low pain threshold. So I was having mild anxiety attacks when I went in for a crown, filling, and cleaning. Usually, I have the work done by Dr. John Hou, but this time I had Dr. Titus Hou. It was fantastic. He may not have yet developed the chairside "chit chat" ability of other dentists, but I sensed he was a person who really wanted to do what is best for the patient and do it to perfection. He is a dentist artisan who's gentle skillful hands made the experience very painless. I fully trusted him to make good decisions. He explained all the procedures and options. I also appreciate that when giving me the dreaded needle, he said, "you'll feel a little discomfort in 3, 2, 1". Somehow, I didn't feel it as much. And the ultimate compliment, was that I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep while in the chair. I'm sure that his patient-demeanour and gentleness is a "hit" with young children. Besides his youthful appearance, I would say he handles his job like a seasoned pro. I'd give him a 9 out of 10, only because he didn't watch the Superbowl game, so he couldn't commiserate with me over the Seahawk's loss...now that's pain.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I just had a few crowns done by Dr Titus. He takes his time to explain the benefits while he was checking other teeth for me. He was very knowledgeable and It was worth the drive from Langley for all these appointments that I had.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I visited Dr. Titus Hou on multiple occasions. The first visit was for some pain on one of my back teeth from some tooth decay from having had bite pads on that tooth. Titus informed me of multiple alternatives to my problem and recommended the cheaper one for me that resulted in more work for him; I very much appreciated his effort and I found that he was good at making the experience as pleasant for me as possible, despite the complexity of the work. My second visit was for a routine teeth cleaning, which I haven't done in years. Even though his schedule was quite busy during that particular day, he still took the time to explain to me the various steps of the process. As far as dentists go, I definitely think Titus goes the extra mile in creating a great experience for the patient.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I found the receptionist to be unpolite at times. The office is less busy then before due to Dr. David Hou leaving and being replaced by Dr. Titus Hou. Its my first time seeing Titus and I don't think I will go back. Usually it is the hygienist that does the teeth cleaning at the dentist check the work. This time its Dr. Titus Hou who did the cleaning and to me this is quite strange. At the end, my gum was bleeding and hurting.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I recently had some dental work done by Dr. Titus Hou. Due to my work schedule, I could not take any time off. I am only available on Saturdays. Dr Titus Hour took the trouble to come in on a Saturday on his day off, just to finish my dental work. I really appreciate that. I find that he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had an appointment for fillings on Oct 1 at 4 pm. I was taken in on time and finished by 4.45 pm. Everything went smoothly and efficiently. It was an enjoyable experience and I was able to have a chat with Dr Titus and his receptionists before I left the office and booked my next cleaning appointment in 2015.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

On August 23, 2014, I had an appointment at 3:00 pm with Dr. Titus Hou. I travelled for about an hour to arrive to Metrotown to see my dentist. What really upset me was, I have an appointment with him confirmed by the receptionist couple days before. Due to the long distance travel from West Vancouver, I felt insulted by his behaviour. My appointment is at 3pm, Dr. Titus Hou suddenly came out about 2:55pm and told the receptionist he is to leave for the day. The receptionist did tell him about his pre-booked patients later in the day but he said he has something to do. At around 3:30, my filling has not yet started and I asked the receptionist how long, I have to wait. The receptionist said they are short staffed and said that my dentist Dr. Titus Hou has left for the day and they will get Dr. John Hou to do the filling for me but he is not available yet. At 4:00 pm. I was really annoyed and told them to cancel the appointment because it was a waste of my time. I have waited for an hour and still not in yet. This is unacceptable scheduling. Dr. Titus Hou does not respect his career and his patients.

Submitted August 24, 2014