Ratings for Dr. Alarape Ogunkeye

Dr Ogunkeye was ok from birth until my son was 15 months (developed a personality) and she changed offices. She did the routine exams, gave needles and made sure she had us in regularity to bill the government for a healthy child. In her new office her wait times went to an hour or longer past your appointed time. She only spent 5 mins each time with my child and in that time frame took it upon herself to decide my normally happy, friendly, outgoing toddler who waited over an hour for her and was now cranky had a behavour problem and referred him to a behavour specialist without discussing with us, who have never mentioned any behavour concerns. Out of no where I received a call from this specialist saying my child was referred to her. I did not approve of her doing this and giving out my personal information without our consent. Had she mentioned her concerns I would have given her the assessment of my child from a professional in Toronto (friend of the family who has assessed every child in my family) stating he has above average intelligence and is behaving like a stubborn,intelligent child who was bored. Her receptionist needs to learn compassion, she is very cold and unhelpful. I don't like or trust sneaky people, if she had concerns she needed to take longer then 5 mins and not leave a toddler waiting and talk to the parents not jump to uneducated conclusions our family doctor doesn't even share and he has spent longer with my child. So I strongly recommend you Not entrust your child to this doctor unless you want him or her labeled.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015