Ratings for Dr. Kristoffer Delara

I have been suffering with extreme lower back pain for years. I had been seeing a doctor in Clarksburg, MD for spinal injections. They worked for a while, but not so much in recent years. I decided to contact Dr. de Lara, mostly because his office is very close to where I live and I needed to find someone to help me with the pain. After seeing me and speaking with me he suggested a plan of pain management and I agreed. I have never been so happy with results of anything. He was confident he could help me, he was decisive in his actions and I am now pain free. I haven't been able to say that in years. From his expertise to his personality to his very competent staff, I rate him 5 stars in all categories.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

About a year ago, I had a migraine that got so bad that it started to spread from base of my skull to my neck and eventually caused my neck and upper shoulders to stiffen from the pain. It was caused by too much stress and exhaustion I think. I tired yog and chiropractor for almost two weeks with minimal results. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to consult Dr. Delara. He prescribed something that relaxed the stiff muscles in my neck and something to numb the pain. After two days, I felt a significant change where I could finally turn my neck without the searing pain and pounding headache. Haven't had it for a year and counting.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I've been dealing with diabetic nerve pain for far too long. I've visited many a pain doctor. My son drives me to my appointments and I drive further to see Dr. Delara and it's worth every mile. He's knowledgable, personable and prompt. A winning combination.

Submitted January 15, 2015

I have visited many pain specialist and have found Dr. De Lara to be one of the most caring and knowledgeable among them all. My pain is very well managed unlike the past experiences. THANKS

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I love Dr. De Lara! He is a great listener and treats me with respect. I go to so many doctors , but he is my favorite! It's so hard to find a great doctor. He tries to make me laugh and I like that. I deal with pain all my life and I'm glad I finally found someone who understands. Go to Dr. De Lara first and you will be a patient for life!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been in Pain Mgmt for 3 years now and this doctor knows his stuff. I am able to actually control my pain, instead of it controlling me. My pain was so bad I would almost faint or turn white and flush and sweat and this all is now a lot more controllable. He has amazing bedside manners and is very fair and compassionate. I wish all PM docs could be as good as he is and hope to be under his care for life as I have suffered with chronic disabling pain for 10 years and it became unmanageable the last 3 years. As in Disabled. Disabled or not at least I can go out and get some sun and before I was bed ridden with a ice pack or in a hot shower and my liver was being destroyed by the nasal spray sprix other doctors were trying. A++, BEST DOCTOR IN THE AREA FOR THIS FIELD. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL. YOUR FELLOW PATIENT (F.V.)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014