Ratings for Dr. R G Liong

Dr Liong has been my doctor for 20 years and without his help I would be no longer living a functional life. Sometimes you have to wait but he never skimps on time with you, so I can understand that some patients, myself included, may take up more time than allocated for a visit, causing him to run late. He will not treat you if he knows he cannot help, but when he can help, his manipulations and trigger point injections can make a huge difference to your ability to cope with muscular-skeletal problems.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have chronic back condition (for 12 years), with a range of structural problems that mean I can't walk far or exercise without pain. I've seen a range of people. Thought I'd give this guy a go. After waiting a long time, both in waiting room and in side room. He made me bend over and looked at my back and MRI scans. He was quite dismissive and concluded I should go do some rock climbing and also pulled out an advert for an exercise machine that I should look into buying. Then he proceeded to talk about his mercedes (or was it a jaguar) and how his wife was wanting him to sell it.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. R G Liong's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)