Ratings for Dr. Jacob Kempenaar

I had the pleasure of having Dr Kempenaar attend to me in the ER. He quickly, competently and compassionately fixed a procedure gone wrong from another Dr. It's almost impossible to find compentent Dr's in Ontario lately, especially those that you can feel comfortable they know what they're doing. Felt totally comfotable. A1 Doctor. Wish he had a GP practice!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

My husband checked into the Rouge Valley Hospital for emergency hip issues. Dr. Kempenaar came in 4 hours late, and didn't raise his head the entire 2 minutes he was there. He looked at the papers and wrote down a long list of antibiotics. None of them worked. We checked with a new doctor next week, she quickly sent him to surgery, which fixed the problem. She said that it would have been more benificial to perform the surgery last week. We would have done it last week, had we not gotten Dr. K .

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

My dad went to Ajax/Pickering hospital and was very unlucky to get Dr. Kenpenaar. My dad was in emerg for 14 hrs this doctor didn't even bother coming in to see my dad at the beginning of his shift instead he order a surgery by just looking at his CT scan. When we made some noise as to why he hasn't seen my dad the nurse told us... The doctor has order some kind of surgery for him. Worst thing of all when he finally came to see my dad to tell him about the surgery turns out that the procedure he was talking about was already done last week. Instead of being embarrassed about his unprofessionalism he decided to take a look at my dads incision and carelessly ripped out his dressing!!!!! No sympathy no apathy! This man is in the wrong profession!!!! Run from him!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014