Ratings for Dr. Tom Green

He was extremely arrogant when he returned with the results of my husbands exam. Grabbed a chair, said it isn’t good and too far gone the Cancer has spread and there isn’t anything that can be done! Second opinion with another doctor said it is only stage 2 and curable! Why is this man a doctor?!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

First - he doesn’t have bedside manners. He asked (with a touch of arrogance, sitting on the bed with his arms crossed) what’s going on. Second - he made me feel like it was my fault I’m in pain. He asked if I exercise and I said only 2x a week and I just walk. Then he lectured me about this. He had some profanity during our “conversation” (“I don’t give a shit...”) I was horrified. I’ve never encountered a physician that uses profanity while seeing a patient, to be honest. Third: he said everything was normal on my ctscan. So he thinks it’s just muscle pain. I was writhing in pain and was getting worst everyday and that was my second trip to the ER. I was crying and throwing up due to pain. He said it’s just a little bit of disc that’s maybe bulging but that’s probably not the cause of pain. It’s just muscle pain so I should exercise. But the physician who evaluated my ctscan suggested an MRI so he’s requested an MRI at a later date. In the meantime I suffer in pain. When I spoke to the nurse, she said there’s some foraminal narrowing of my c2and c3. She gave me a copy of the ct scan report. I sent it to a specialist friend of mine abroad - and she said that the area where the nerve is - is narrowed so it’s possible the nerve is compressed, and the disc protrudes hence causing a lot of pain. And this Dr Tom said my ct scan is normal? What the heck. Our radiologist friend said there was nothing normal in my ctscan. Good one, Dr Tom. Thank you for undermining my spinal issues and making me feel like all I need to do was exercise to feel better. (Sarcasm all over the last sentence). I guess he couldn’t take being proven wrong because the ctscan showed it’s really just not muscle pain. He just told me to go home and take a hot shower to ease the pain. Dr Tom, if you ever read this, a little compassion and humility wouldn’t hurt. It’s ok to acknowledge you’re wrong, it will make you a better person.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Excellent doctor. To the point, precise, hands on & quick.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Awesome Doc. I only have fantastic things to say. The nurses, especially Michelle are wonderful. YAY rch!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Green to anyone. He's an extremely professional doctor and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Fantastic physician. Extremely experienced. Has a sense of humor that can only be appreciated by a few. One of the best doctors I have ever encountered. .... not hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First and foremost, this doctor does not have the bed side manners expected for this profession. His lack of sympathy and sensitivity for his patients is astonishing. This doctor must be re-evaluated and investigated by the hospital's Human Resources because he does not deserve to practice medicine. If he does not enjoy his job, then I suggest he resign. His presence in the ER has no advantage or benefit for RCH. The most despicable human being I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I completely agree with the last comment. He is not nice and doesn't care about his patients, no bedside manner at all. He makes you feel like it's your fault.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He has the WORST attitude, impatient, arrogant, careless. I had a unusual bad headache, and he just gave me some Tylenol and send me home. His attitude made me feel like it was my own fault to be sick and I should rather die alone than waste his time. He does not care about the patient nor have sympathy. Is it just me think that doctor should at least show some sympathy or caring for his patient?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014