Ratings for Dr. Tom Green

Excellent doctor. To the point, precise, hands on & quick.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Awesome Doc. I only have fantastic things to say. The nurses, especially Michelle are wonderful. YAY rch!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Green to anyone. He's an extremely professional doctor and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Fantastic physician. Extremely experienced. Has a sense of humor that can only be appreciated by a few. One of the best doctors I have ever encountered. .... not hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First and foremost, this doctor does not have the bed side manners expected for this profession. His lack of sympathy and sensitivity for his patients is astonishing. This doctor must be re-evaluated and investigated by the hospital's Human Resources because he does not deserve to practice medicine. If he does not enjoy his job, then I suggest he resign. His presence in the ER has no advantage or benefit for RCH. The most despicable human being I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I completely agree with the last comment. He is not nice and doesn't care about his patients, no bedside manner at all. He makes you feel like it's your fault.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He has the WORST attitude, impatient, arrogant, careless. I had a unusual bad headache, and he just gave me some Tylenol and send me home. His attitude made me feel like it was my own fault to be sick and I should rather die alone than waste his time. He does not care about the patient nor have sympathy. Is it just me think that doctor should at least show some sympathy or caring for his patient?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014