Ratings for Dr. Meera Anand

She is wonderful! I recently decided to switch from pills to an IUD, and she took the time to talk to me about my options and answer any questions I had. During insertion she checked up on me throughout the procedure to make sure I was doing alright and wasn't too uncomfortable. Highly recommend her- the clinic staff are also very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

She is caring, kind, thoughtful, staff is great, on time, organized and helpful. I really can't say enough, my previous GP fails and pales in comparison and I made a great choice my switching and she has already caught two very important things missed by others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Anand has helped me with a few diagnosis but the staff is very unorganized.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Fantastic doctor! She is kind, friendly, caring and thorough. Very knowledgeable on sexual health and explains things in a very easy to understand manner. Wait time was zero, was shown into the room 5 minutes prior to appt time and she entered the room exactly on time. Very impressed with the time taken to discuss issues and ensure I understood what she was explaining.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014