Ratings for Dr. Mary Turner

Dr. Turner is wonderful! My wife and I have been patients of hers for many years and she (and her office staff) have *always* been prompt, professional, caring, and attentive. As another reviewer here said "she inspires confidence in her ability to look after my eyesight", and I feel we are in very good hands. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Turner's for many years. In all that time I have been treated promptly, professionally, and with utmost care. Dr. Turner inspires confidence in her ability to look after my eyesight. Office staff are kind, helpful and ready to accommodate your particular needs. I highly recommend this optometrist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Great Optometrist. She is a great professional and he treats patients so kind. I am going twice an year and she is following my case so good. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I am extremely impressed with the superior level of care that Dr. Turner provided to me. She was caring, knowledgeable, thorough and thoughtfully addressed all questions. She also accommodated a follow-up appointment that she schedule after her last one on a Friday evening. Thank you, Dr. Turner!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

staff are arrogant urban elitist snobs, not helpful, mistakes in not calling when glasses are ready, unhelpful in selecting unsuitable (expensive) frames

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015