Ratings for Dr. Humera Malik

Dr. Malik is an excellent, thorough physician who is on the cutting edge of disease and treatment. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Highly recommended LLMD/LLMP! One of the best Lyme Docs out there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Malik saved my life and she restored my quality of life for which I am forever grateful to her for. I had been ill for a long time and only she figured out what was wrong with me. She is gracious, compassionate, personable, and quite knowledgable. I really appreciate that she takes all the time necessary with me which is what all her patients love about her. Her new McLean practice and staff are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

She is one of the best Internists in the DMV if not the mid-Atlantic. Her new practice in McLean is excellent with a cordial professional staff who go out of their way for their patients. We have been seeing her for years because she is so good at what she does, especially closely connecting with her patients, one on one, to partner for their well being. We are grateful to her for her compassion, wisdom, and knowledge that has restored our quality of life back to us. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Amazing Internist, outstanding staff, and a fantastic patient experience every time. If this is what concierge medicine is all about then you really should reconsider traditional health care altogether. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Malik is an exceptional Internist who is quite generous with spending time with her patients. She is thorough, knowledgable, and personable, as is her staff. They bend over backwards for their patients and I am forever grateful to her for returning my health and quality of life back to me. I highly recommend their first class practice to those who truly value their health and seek one of the best Docs in the DMV.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Best concierge medicine practice in the DMV! Terrific Internist and staff. Superb results. Definitely worth it. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Malik is a one of a kind Internist who takes the time to get to know her patients and their health concerns. She is very knowledgable, personable, and engaging. My spouse and I have been seeing her for years because she has taken such excellent care of us. Her new practice, in McLean, VA, is terrific and her staff is quite professional and courteous. They really go out of their way for their patients. We both highly recommend Dr. Malik to anyone who is seeking a better patient experience then traditional health care providers. Bravo!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Excellent Internist and superb concierge medical practice in McLean, VA. My wait time is always less than 10 minutes and my appointments with Dr. Malik are never rushed. Best of all, they are conveniently accessible during and after office hours. I really love their secure online patient portal and their online supplements dispensary which makes life easier for us busy people. This level of personalized health care is unprecedented for me, but then again I have always gone to traditional health care providers in the past, who both actively participate with healthcare insurance and practice hamster wheel medicine.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Doctor is wonderful. Policies, practices and staff at new office are the worst ever encountered.

Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Humera Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Malik completed her Internal Medicine residency training at St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, in professional affiliation with the New York University Langone Medical Center and the Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Upon completing her professional medical training, in 2000, Dr. Malik successfully attained Board Certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik has since worked extensively, in both inpatient and outpatient settings, throughout the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area.

• Lyme disease