Dr. Humera Malik

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Humera Malik

Dr Malik literally saved my life when no other doctor had a clue to how to treat my chronic illnesses. It took some time, but I have never felt better. Don't be captive to poor health or illness any longer. Make your appointment and go see her. Its well worth the trip no matter how far away you live.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Malik is a wonderful physician and I am so thankful to have found her! She is very knowledgeable, personable and caring, plus her office staff are always accommodating and pleasant. I drive about four hours, round-trip, to see her and it is definitely worth my while.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I travel 92 miles to see Dr.Malik and it is worth every single one! She is the most caring and knowledgeable physician I have encountered. She is very thorough and safe!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Malik seems very knowledgeable, however, she, along with her staff, do not respond to questions in a timely manner, if at all. Disappointed.

Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Malik is an excellent, thorough physician who is on the cutting edge of disease and treatment. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Highly recommended LLMD/LLMP! One of the best Lyme Docs out there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Malik saved my life and she restored my quality of life for which I am forever grateful to her for. I had been ill for a long time and only she figured out what was wrong with me. She is gracious, compassionate, personable, and quite knowledgable. I really appreciate that she takes all the time necessary with me which is what all her patients love about her. Her new McLean practice and staff are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

She is one of the best Internists in the DMV if not the mid-Atlantic. Her new practice in McLean is excellent with a cordial professional staff who go out of their way for their patients. We have been seeing her for years because she is so good at what she does, especially closely connecting with her patients, one on one, to partner for their well being. We are grateful to her for her compassion, wisdom, and knowledge that has restored our quality of life back to us. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Amazing Internist, outstanding staff, and a fantastic patient experience every time. If this is what concierge medicine is all about then you really should reconsider traditional health care altogether. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Malik is an exceptional Internist who is quite generous with spending time with her patients. She is thorough, knowledgable, and personable, as is her staff. They bend over backwards for their patients and I am forever grateful to her for returning my health and quality of life back to me. I highly recommend their first class practice to those who truly value their health and seek one of the best Docs in the DMV.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Humera Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Malik completed her Internal Medicine residency training at St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, in professional affiliation with the New York University Langone Medical Center and the Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Upon completing her professional medical training, in 2000, Dr. Malik successfully attained Board Certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik has since worked extensively, in both inpatient and outpatient settings, throughout the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area.

• Lyme disease