Ratings for Dr. Dara King

I have visited her office two times but she doesn't check her patients herself .Midwife came and check . patients take appointment of a doctor and check by Midwife. Disappointed

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The staff is rude. Dr. King is rude. All this place seems to care about is getting your money and trying to be as "fashionable" as possible. She gave me a quick, about 5-7 min. in and out sonogram with no explanation whatsoever. Nor did she give me the option of letting me hear my baby's heartbeat. She simply pulled up the 1st image she saw of my baby, said there's the heartbeat, pushed print, and left the room. I wasn't informed on the progress of my baby, wasn't asked if I had any questions, or anything for that matter. I would not recommend Dr. King or Waldorf Women's Care to anyone in general, unless you want zero patient care concerns and rude staff. Please save yourself the heartache and headache and go to a much better place than this one.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I saw Dr. King off and on throughout my first pregnancy. She was on call the day I delivered as well. She is rude, insensitive and inconsiderate. She brushed off all of my concerns. What else would you expect from a Doctor that wears 4 inch heals to work...? I am now pregnant with my second and seriously considering leaving Waldorf Women's Care; which is a shame, because I love Dr. Cooke.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Dara King has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to as you would a friend, but also very professional. She does not rush while talking to you about your gynecological health. Nor does she force her view on you with fear. She is very patient and understanding. I have been with her for over two years and had to see her several times within that time. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment; and more than 15 minutes once I was in the room to be seen by her. The front desk staff is easy to work with as well as the billing specialist.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014