Ratings for Dr. Edmond Ohanian, M.D.

The doctor admitted my son who had seizures. I was very pleased of this doctor as he did a good job as far as getting neurology to see my son and ordering all the tests. I was a little upset as my son was sent home a little bit earlier than I thought but since outpatient follow up was set up before his discharge, then that gave me a peace of mind. I recommend him for his care, knowledge and communications. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have always had good experience at Loma Linda University Medical Center but Dr.Ohanian made it even better. I was admitted for cellulitis and he treated me within 2 days and even called to follow up a week after I was discharged. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr.O took care of my mom while she was hospitalized. Too bad he does not work at the clinic any longer

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Helpful in a great way. The staff and the front desk are not well organized but the doctor himself is excellent. Would recommend him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014