Ratings for Dr. Jemima J. Wasswa-Kintu

Worst doctor I have ever seen. I agree, she should be investigated. I have myalgic encephalomyelitis (chronic fatigue), which is recognized by the Center for Disease Control, and which I see a specialist for at BC Women's Hospital. She's old-school and unempathetic, terrible bedside manner and uninformed about modern medicine. She told me to "go to work," and then on my next visit refused to refill a prescription of a medication which had been prescribed to me by my specialist, and which a walk-in doctor had gladly refilled for me before. Rude, uncaring, unhelpful. Why go to a doctor who doesn't provide you with care or medicine?

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

My husband had a bad experience with this doc 3 years ago when he went in for Wafarin but didn't realize many patients have issued with her. This doc should have her licence taken from her. No ethics, no bed-side manner, refuse to listen, no eye contact, and she is RUDE. Anyway our impression is she likes easy patients with not much effort to diagnose and write out simple prescriptions. Stay away from this doctor. You are safer with walk-in than putting your life in her hand.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

This doctor is absolutely terrible. I have been going to her for years as it is hard to find a female MD. . She talks to you as if she detests you and won't look at your face. I find that with issues that come up with my health, I just don't go and get them dealt with, or checked out because I seriously don't want to go near her, she is intimidating and makes you feel lowly, and unimportant. When you leave her office you never want to go back, EVER. I have sat in her office, knowing that I am the only patient in there and, she has kept me waiting over an hour. She simply acts as if she is too good for anyone and everyone. She has turned off members of my family as well and they have sought help elsewhere. Her one longtime staff (obese girl) had no personality but then again I am sure she wasn't allowed to have one. Also, very hard to understand doctors african accent. Sometimes not even understanding what came out of her nasty, uncaring mouth. Try hard to find someone else, she finds it extremely hard to be normal or nice. I had read everything else others have rated her for and they are dead on !!! RUN from this doctor, best advice you'll ever hear.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Wow!! All i can say is please go to a walk in clinic if you have to your chances of getting a knowledgable doctor is high. By seeing this doctor you will feel really miserable . Do not waste your time going to her. She is rude, wouldn't touch you to check the area of concern. Is basically in and out. As previous mentioned by below patient she is very cold, thinks too highly of herself and thinks she knows it all. Being a doctor is acts like an accountant, looks at her computer, types a prescription or makes her notes and off you go out the door. SHE SERIOUSLY HAS A PROBLEM TOUCHING HER PATIENTS !! Please note the above comments are based on me seeing her for over 10 years now and she has been useless.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

An 'alright' doctor. Comes off as sort of cold at first, but may or may not warm up to you. Never exactly on time, and likes to pass you off to other people more often than not. Once I started to deal with another doctor (psyche), she relinquished all interest in hearing about my medications, etc... which was weird. Hands-off doctor. Always in a hurry to get out of the room if she's not interested in your story or doesn't make a rapport with you. She's really good with my mother (makes personal calls all the time), but personally as a young male? You're better off looking for someone that actually understands and will help you better. I did not feel cared for at all. I don't particularly recommend this doctor, but if you really need one just use her for a generic physician. Expect to immediately be directed elsewhere when possible.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Not sure what to think about this doctor... She is on time but not very friendly. She is most of the time in a rush and doesn't really touch or look at anything.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

RUDE, DISMISSIVE, NO PHYSICAL EXAM CONDUCTED, NO EYE CONTACT, WORST FAMILY DOCTOR EVER, VERY NEGLIGENT. INCOMPETENT AND RUSHED ME IN AND OUT LIKE CATTLE. THIS DOCTOR SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR MALPRACTICE AND WRONGFUL DIAGNOSIS. ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

The best doctor ever, the receptionist is friendly and caring, love this office

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Very polite and helpful at all times, she has been our family doctor for almost two decades and I have nothing but good things to speak about her and her staff. Due to the complexity of a family with two children of both genders, she did a very good job taking care, offering the proper advice and/or referral at all times, in a timely manner. Many thanks. Whoever chooses her as their personal medical advisor is for sure in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Could stand this doctor she is the rudest doctor I've ever had gives nothing but attitude and doesn't care to properly diagnose her patients. Said that my kids rash looks like a lot of mosquito bites when clearly it was not. Also I went to her for a pregnancy test in which she refused and said you can't find out if your pregnant till a month after your missed period and we'll I have 4 kids already so I know that to be false. I will never see this quack of a doctor ever again she needs to be reported so she can never practice again before someone has something seriously happen to them oh yes wait it already has someone was having a heart attack and she said it was the flu like seriously you have to be an idiot to miss diagnose that.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015