Ratings for Dr. Krupa Patel

Krupa Patel is the worst doctor I've ever been to. She is rude and unfriendly. She constantly entertained her cell phone, exhibited boredom and lack of interested and yawned and complained about being tired. Her poor physical exam consisted of asking "Why does your tongue look all crazy like that" and using a stethoscope to lightly brush against my knee, as a means of testing for knee problems. I came in because I've been experiencing severe scalp itching, dryness and hair thinning. Before examining me, she tried to write me off as a general dandruff case. I don't care if she is a doctor, I know the difference between dandruff and something a bit more serious. She didn't ask clarfiying questions, to try and understand my case. She initially didn't even want to examine my scalp until I prompted her to, in which she performed another careless examination. She ended up prescribing me a shampoo just because.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014