Ratings for Dr. Ashley Cooke

Dr. Cook has been our family physician for roughly 4 years. I have never encountered an issue with him or his staff. He is always friendly, kind, and supportive to me and my children. The staff is extremely helpful, welcoming, and always wear a smile! Even when the environment is busy, there is a sense of tranquility in the atmosphere. All in all, we know that we're in helping hands. Our health is always Dr. Cook's number one priority! Thank you for so much amazing work in the community and for our families. My family appreciates the entire team! Selena Tuck and the girls

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Cook is rude, arrogant and not helpful. I find he does not listen and is very judgemental. I have been repeatedly looked over and dismissed and when I ask for help or a referral I am repeatedly turned down. Although I find the receptionists to be extremely fair and friendly, him as family doctor and the nurse are very judgemental and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have never experienced a more unprofessional organisation! Not returning calls and demeaning staff when contacting with questions. Poor operation. If you require serious attention avoid this office!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I haven't dealt with him as a family physician - but with recent surgery - as the gas man - he allowed me to wear my insulin pump (I am a T1D). My last surgery at CCH that lasted over 5 hours, went wonko due to another anesthesiologist not allowing me insulin during that time ... I was very ill afterwards. I was very apprehensive as to who would put me under with this recent surgery - and Dr. Cooke made me feel at ease with his understanding of how my insulin pump and CGM (continuous glucose monitor) work ... I am in the process of writing a diabetic blog - that you can read at The Roller Coaster Ride of Diabetes. If more doctors could be like this with their patients - the world would be a better place. Now, lets see if I can get him as my GP ... still don't have one here in Cornwall. Thank you Dr. Cooke!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Ashley Cook and his wonderful staff. Being Dr. Cook was the Chief of staff at the hospital for over 4 years, his knowledge and expertise proceed him. Our appointments have always been handled with excellent patient care by the doctor himself and his caring staff. Dr. Cook is a busy individual as he is not only a Family doctor but also an anesthesiologist at the Cornwall Community hospital. We feel extremely blessed to have the best of the best as our doctor ! Rick & Debbie Fortier

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Does not return calls. No hospital privileges. Can not honestly claim to provide reasonable health care to patients - especially the elderly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015