Ratings for Dr. George Trigilidas

Recently moved to area and was referred by neighbour. Very pleasant and trustworthy dentist. He took his time to explain everything and answered all my questions. His staff is excellent! Very organized and friendly. Had a filling and a cleaning done. Very gentle and thorough. His work looks great also! Can't tell I have a filling there. Office is very clean. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

As a mom of 3, I wanted to make a post about this dentist. We have been to other dentists before him, but I got to say that he is the best dentist we have ever had. He is patient, and very good with kids. He is friendly and personable, and my kids are very comfortable with him. He explains everything in detail, so I understand what is going on. I find him very honest and trustable. We started with him as an emergency referral almost 3 months ago. My daughter had pain going on 2 years. Our previous dentist couldn't find the problem. He diagnosed that the tooth nerve had an infection. He referred us to a specialist because the infection was unfortunately advanced. Today my daughter is happy again, and the tooth is strong and doesn't hurt her anymore. She enjoys going to the dentist now. His staff is great! Always accommodate my schedule. Very friendly on the phone. A very clean, modern office. I highly recommend this dentist to other families.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Have been going to this office since it opened about 10 years ago. He renovated and made an amazing office. Clean, lots of parking. Dr. T is very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. I totally recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017