Ratings for Dr. Patrick Chew

This doctor is one quite rude doctor throughout my dealings with him. He seemed to rush my visit with him. I was gobsmacked when he made a phone call and was then in turn very rude to the poor person on the other end). Whenever I tried to ask a question regarding my concerns for my visit he did not seem to want to answer them or listen to me. I will never ever visit this doctor again. I have to say the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and apologised for the Dr's rudeness.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Chew I have found to be one of the most dedicated doctors that I have come across. He has a kind and compassionate personality. He also gets to the bottom of your problems. I have rang him up for advice and I am put through to him straight away. He is very highly regarded and has patients referred to him who are complex. Also he has medical students sitting in on consultations regularly and he is passing on his excellent skills to future doctors. He is a doctor that I would seriously consider seeing. I believe that the other rating claims are false as it does not reflect the Dr Chew I know. I also have friends who see him and they think highly of him as well. After all if he was that bad people would stop seeing him and he would be out of business. He is the opposite there are always patients waiting to see him. His reception staff are friendly and welcoming too.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014