Ratings for Dr. David Blecher

this dr has no compassion for life he treats everybody iv talked to like a junkie he has just dicied nopt to renew my meds of 12 yeas and that my body relies on.all because i questioned him on the fact that i thought he was abuseing the ohip benifits by foprceing people to come in wonce a month or he wouldnt renew my script iv been thew pressure p[oint injections epaderals have a team of specialist look at me and all with the same dionoises but this quack says they aRE ALL WRONG And he is going to put me threw all this again cause he knows best.for me questioning this he has knowqenly put my lief at risk and he doesnt care AS LONG AS THE MONEY KEEPS ROLLING IN .ID BE BETER OFF WITHOUT A DOCTOR IF YOU CAN CALL HIM THAT

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

This Dr David Blecher has moved from Newfoundland to Kincardine, Ontario to practice, about Nov 2016. Due to chronic illnesses over a 45 year period, I have had many physicians. This is the first time that I've been so upset with the care that I've been receiving that I must let others know. I agree with other comments here about his unpleasant personal approach with me. If that were all that's wrong, I wouldn't complain, however he doesn't seem to know enough about diagnosing and treatment. Even when he does decide to send me for investigation and treatment he does not follow through. I have repeatedly called to remind him. He doesn't write prescription refills without an appointment, even for nonnarcotic meds. I dread having to make an appointment and do not trust that I will be diagnosed and treated right. I have no confidence in Dr Blecher.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He has no social interaction skills, devoid of compassion, power trips, combative in nature and generally difficult to get along with. He is incredibly condescending, treats everyone like a drug addict and has caused significant damage to patients in his care suffering from substance abuse issues. He has only been practicing in Kincardine, Ontario for a short time now but he is quickly making himself a very negative reputation with his patients as well as other medical professionals in the area. To top it all off, he has this ridiculous voice and looks like an unkempt postal worker. His receptionist Jess is quite lovely but his nurse Laura is a total ditz. This Dr is bad on so many levels!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He is rude and arrogant and he has no clue what he is doing as a doctor stay away from him as a so called Doctor he will end up killing you he is a pathetic excuse for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

my comment would have been left November of 2016 in his new practice in Kincardine On after making false statements to a persons family in a attempt to place blame anywhere but on those who were responsible for a HORROR Story health care denial of even basic human needs. looking for others contact teds340@gmail.com

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Incompetent, condescending, pissed at the world jerk. 5 years in and already angry at the world for his job choice. Feel sorry for those who have to sacrifice their health to his attitude.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017