Ratings for Dr. Elise Milrod

Have been a patient for over 10 yrs - Dr Milrod is simply outstanding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a woman doctor who relates very well to patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Milrod is very easy to talk to, caring, reassuring, calming, understanding and keeps up with current research. Her new office, last time I visited was 201-3850 Dougall Ave. (519)-253-6033. The staff there is courteous & professional.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Amazing staff and amazing doctor... Answers any questions you have and she cares

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Milrod. Very kind, compassionate and easy to talk to. Not super intimidating like most Doctors are. The wait times can be long, but that is expected of any specialists... not much to improve on there.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to see Dr. Milrod. She's really great and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Milord is very compassionate about her work. She sits down and thoroughly discusses your general health and well being. She genuinely cares about providing you with utmost care which has been evident in every one of my appointments. Unlike other professionals who may only give you a few minutes of their time. She holds steadfast to the professionalism of which all physicians should follow. A remarkable physician indeed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

So amazing. My first IUD she walked me through the whole thing, very understanding of my concerns. Staff was excellent. Can't say enough about how great she was.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I found all of the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Doc Milrod was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly to me. She knew about my other health condition and the medication I'm taking (my family doc doesn't even know about it). She was lovely and did not judge me or make me feel uncomfortable. Without her I would still be suffering in lots of pain and misery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Milrod is not only a very knowledgeable physician, her approach in treating patients is very "Old School" whereby she takes the time to be a good empathetic listener as well as follows all pathways toward good healthcare. I have recommended several people to her and we all share the same mutual respect for her. She also is very quick to follow up on all tests and results. I am grateful to have her as my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor very informative took her time with myself in both my daughters. I have recommended her to a few friends who also think highly of her

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014