Ratings for Dr. Elise Milrod

Love Dr.Milrod and have been going to her for years......Unfortunately, i am unable to find where she is located now?

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Amazing staff and amazing doctor... Answers any questions you have and she cares

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Milrod. Very kind, compassionate and easy to talk to. Not super intimidating like most Doctors are. The wait times can be long, but that is expected of any specialists... not much to improve on there.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to see Dr. Milrod. She's really great and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Milord is very compassionate about her work. She sits down and thoroughly discusses your general health and well being. She genuinely cares about providing you with utmost care which has been evident in every one of my appointments. Unlike other professionals who may only give you a few minutes of their time. She holds steadfast to the professionalism of which all physicians should follow. A remarkable physician indeed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

So amazing. My first IUD she walked me through the whole thing, very understanding of my concerns. Staff was excellent. Can't say enough about how great she was.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I found all of the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Doc Milrod was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly to me. She knew about my other health condition and the medication I'm taking (my family doc doesn't even know about it). She was lovely and did not judge me or make me feel uncomfortable. Without her I would still be suffering in lots of pain and misery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Milrod is not only a very knowledgeable physician, her approach in treating patients is very "Old School" whereby she takes the time to be a good empathetic listener as well as follows all pathways toward good healthcare. I have recommended several people to her and we all share the same mutual respect for her. She also is very quick to follow up on all tests and results. I am grateful to have her as my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor very informative took her time with myself in both my daughters. I have recommended her to a few friends who also think highly of her

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was very unsatisfied with my visit. Her receptionist was rude and really seemed as if she was above her job. My appointment was at 8am and I did not see the dr until almost 1pm. All other patients who arrived at the same time also were waiting just as long with the exception of one who arrived after myself was taken only just before me. The other 6 might have been there until 5 for all I know. I went to her for birth control and asked to take the mini pill since I breast feed. She had never heard of it. I asked for a estrogen free pill and was told there was no such thing. She then insisted on several types of yazz and tri cyclen despite my continued protest against those brands from past experience and them both not being suitable for breast feeding. She went onto say that taking estrogen pills while breast feeding has been proven safe and went ahead to wright a prescription for tri cyclen before she left the room while I was still speaking to her. It was a complete waste of an entire morning and I now have to find another doctor who actually knows what they are talking about.

Submitted September 7, 2014