Ratings for Dr. Angela Ammon

My daughter is handicapped and Dr.Ammon was so gentle and caring with her.You could tell she was very "human" in the way she dealt with my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Angela is the most caring and thorough doctor I have and probably will ever meet. She sincerely cares for her patients. When I had a miscarriage and was terribly distressed, she actually shed some tears with me. Seeing that my pain really touched her is something I will never forget. To add to that, she is extremely smart and educated on almost all topics which is incredible. And if she does not know something, she does not hestitate to get multiple opinions from other doctors. She is truly incredible.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

She was very nice and helpful to my husband and me. She gave us physicals for our adoption home study. She also did my annual gynocological exam. She was thorough but quick at the same time. - Also very conversational.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Angela Ammon's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)