Ratings for Dr. A Palendar

Dr. Palencar has been our family’s dentist for 20+ years. He is an excellent and meticulous dental surgeon as well as a very kind gentleman. He has replaced old fillings, added new fillings, made crowns and veneers, and removed wisdom teeth with the utmost precision. His attention to detail is exemplary and he takes great pride in his work. Lucy his assistant is as methodical as he is. They work together like a fine tuned clock. Lucy’s ability to make a temporary tooth prior to the finished product is remarkable. His staff including Fran the office manager and Kathy his hygienist are proficient and professional. Brock Dental is a first class dental office and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for an accomplished dental surgeon such as Dr. Palencar. He is the awesome!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Palencar's for 20 years +. He has proven to have the expertise of the best dental surgeon in the city paying particular attention to small details. His experience and professionalism are second to none. He is a gentleman, concerned about the comfort of his patients. My procedures have been varied over the years from fillings to crowns and veneers and he takes his time to explain things to me so I am able to make an informed decision. I have been completely satisfied with all of his work. His staff including Lucy his right hand girl who assists him during procedures, Fran his office manager and Kathy his hygienist are an added bonus to having to go to the dentist. They are informed, pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Palencar as I feel he is the best dental surgeon around. His high standards and his wonderful personality will ensure that you will have a positive experience. I would highly recommended Dr. Palencar!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014