Ratings for Dr. Li Liu

Worst Doctor ever!!! I have had Dr. LIU as my family Dr. For almost 10 years now. She used to be helpful when I went for smaller issues.. as I started going to her for more complicated issues and requesting referrals, she became rude and gave attitude. She is not lind at all. She rushed me through every appointment, although I must say she is very knowledgeable. I was diagnosed with something (that I do not wish to disclose here) and I was nervous, her answet to me was "well I can't help ypu that you are nervous".. my God I was shocked to hear that from a physician. Definitely not the kind of attitude a a family doctor should have towards her patient thoug. I am actually lookong for a different family doctor because everytime I go see her I walk out feeling terrible and not at ease at all!! I would not recommend her to anyone! Especially if you want your mind at ease and want to feel helped, then please do yourself a favour and find a physician who will take the time to assiat you to get the care ypu deserve!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Worst doctor i've ever had, Rushes every appointment, and even trying to book an appointment with her is insane... i would NOT reccomend going to see her, shes not caring at all and very abrupt and unfreiendly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

She is not very helpful and is very abrupt and unfriendly most times. Not a caring environment at all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great client care, very knowledgeable. She is caring and kind to talk with. All appointments are within 10 mins of checking in. And usually appointment can be booked within a few days, with possible slots for emergency appts if you explain nicely to the receptionist. Would recommend her to anyone. She speak both English and Mandarin.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

100% best doctor I have ever gone to. Both Dr.Liu and Dr. Kokhar are very helpful. I am always able to make appointments as both Dr's work together. the office is very clean and organized I have never had to sit in the waiting room for an appointment I had already booked. The office staff are so friendly and nice to deal with as well. 5 great big stars to them all

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

EXTREMELY ORGANIZED OFFICE. VERY RESPECTFUL OF PATIENTS TIME. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016