Ratings for Dr. Richard Sagorin

Dr Sagorin treated me well. Walked in, they got me in even though the clinic was overflowing with people on a Sunday. He got right to the point and I was satisfied with the results of his diagnosis. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. R. Sagorin is a NO B.S. Doctor. He has been my Doctor for well over 15 years. Always to the point, always no waist time and provides me with the facts needed. Go to him if you’re looking for results. The clinic is busy but where can you find a Doctor that’s not overworked and not busy?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Please do yourself a favor and go to a different gp. Anyone is better than Dr. Sagorin. If i can give 0 stars I would have.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

He is excellent - he is my kids doctor and I see him as well. Personable. To the point. Available most of the time!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is smart and a quick study. And so am I. I appreciate his skills & manner. He is highly regarded amongst his peers. I am not an overly emotional, Whitney little west coast b?£¥€ Liberal like so many commenting here. I am very happy to have him as my family Dr. & highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

What a useless doctor! He's cold, uncaring & unprofessional. He ignores you when you are describing your symptoms and pretends not to hear you when you ask questions. He can't wait to throw you out. I went to him because my family doctor was unavailable on the weekend & he just told me to wait & go back to my regular physician. I waited 2 hours for this? My problem was basically dismissed. WebMD would have given better advice.I ended up needing antibiotics for a serious infection but I had to wait and suffer needlessly for a few extra days thanks to Dr. Sagorin. Thanks for nothing!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Your ten minutes are up! Misdiagnosed my injury that required emergency surgery. Thank God, I took it upon myself to go to Richmond Hospital emergency, instead of following his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor who makes you feel uncomfortable from the moment you walk into his office. Please do not come here, there are better walk in clinics to visit where you can find a doctor who has more patience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

The most unprofessional experience I've received from any walk in clinics I've visited. Dr Richard Sagorin did not greet me or ask me what I came in for when he entered the room. Instead, he simply stared at me in silence until I told him what was wrong. He suggested he needed to do a vaginal swab on me that I cannot complete myself. However, when he attempted to complete the test, I told him it was painful and he told me I can do it myself since I am obviously not cooperating with him. His entire attitude was very unprofessional and it made me feel uncomfortable. I do not recommend seeing him even if you are desperate to see a doctor on a weekend. He does not seem to care about his patients who wait 2 hours to see him at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Great doctor! I would recommend Dr. Sagorin, he's knowledgeable, efficient, thorough and competent. Dr. Sagorin's style is more direct and less chit chat but his warmth for me has always come through and I've always had my son in tow which he's always been sweet with. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016