Ratings for Dr. Richard Sagorin

The best doctor I ever know! All my family like him too.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

DR RI CHARD SA GORIN Has been my Doctor for over 8/9 years I find him to be a good doctor and helpful In ever way and he seems to take time out Lisen to my problems over the years I come To think of him as a friend if you have health Problem he is the right DOCTOR to look after you ARNOLD

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Sagorin treated me well. Walked in, they got me in even though the clinic was overflowing with people on a Sunday. He got right to the point and I was satisfied with the results of his diagnosis. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. R. Sagorin is a NO B.S. Doctor. He has been my Doctor for well over 15 years. Always to the point, always no waist time and provides me with the facts needed. Go to him if you’re looking for results. The clinic is busy but where can you find a Doctor that’s not overworked and not busy?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Please do yourself a favor and go to a different gp. Anyone is better than Dr. Sagorin. If i can give 0 stars I would have.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

He is excellent - he is my kids doctor and I see him as well. Personable. To the point. Available most of the time!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is smart and a quick study. And so am I. I appreciate his skills & manner. He is highly regarded amongst his peers. I am not an overly emotional, Whitney little west coast b?£¥€ Liberal like so many commenting here. I am very happy to have him as my family Dr. & highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

What a useless doctor! He's cold, uncaring & unprofessional. He ignores you when you are describing your symptoms and pretends not to hear you when you ask questions. He can't wait to throw you out. I went to him because my family doctor was unavailable on the weekend & he just told me to wait & go back to my regular physician. I waited 2 hours for this? My problem was basically dismissed. WebMD would have given better advice.I ended up needing antibiotics for a serious infection but I had to wait and suffer needlessly for a few extra days thanks to Dr. Sagorin. Thanks for nothing!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Your ten minutes are up! Misdiagnosed my injury that required emergency surgery. Thank God, I took it upon myself to go to Richmond Hospital emergency, instead of following his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor who makes you feel uncomfortable from the moment you walk into his office. Please do not come here, there are better walk in clinics to visit where you can find a doctor who has more patience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016