Ratings for Dr. Kristy Smith

I thought Dr. Smith was rude. She didn't care much about me and was more concerned about her schedule. I was there with a pain level of 9 and she let me leave and told me to take Tylenol with Arthritis....what?? I have been dealing with pain for 5 years and Tylenol didn't help me. She was too rude about weight loss and if she even dared to get to know me she would of known that I had losses 17 pounds.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had an unbelievably AWESOME experience with Dr. Smith. In fact she is the reason I can walk today without a limp! I was discounted by a another orthopedic doctor at a large well known facility because my MRI and my x-ray were normal. She ordered an ultrasound which showed my nerve was badly bruised and inflamed and w my injury I needed the right kind of PT and I needed it fast since the prognosis depends on early PT to prevent a lifetime of pain and swelling and limited mobility. She found the right PT for me and she was the kindest most empathetic Dr. She took her time listening to me and she was extremely supportive. She clearly was overjoyed to see my progress. I have been to many Drs in my life and she is by far the most outstanding one!! I attribute my complete recovery from a comdition called RSD or CRPS to her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Unfortunately, Dr. Smith was very uncaring during my visits with her. I have seen many doctors in my long life-time but she the rudest doctor I have experienced. She often would get perturbed when I would ask questions and her answers were very short, like I was inconveniencing her. I would not recommend anyone go see Dr. Kristy Smith at DMC sports medicine.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014