Ratings for Dr. Kristy Smith

I found Dr. Smith to be prejudice and mean. She was purposely wrong in her treatment plan so that I would not return. I understood once I saw that she got her license outside of the USA. She might actually just be dumb. I know she wasn't smart enough to get a medical license on the US mainland. She was rude about my weight and refused to do the test to diagnose me properly. I felt like she didn't want me there and she lied about my visit on her report of my visit. I'm reporting her to DMC administration.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I suffer from post polio syndrome. I live in pain. Dr. Smith diagnoses was spot on. Described the effects of the polio on my muscular system and how the weaken muscles were effecting mys structural system . The effect on the structural system were effecting my joints and gait. Recommend a PT specialist; gait therapy; the sound reasoning for loosing weight and controlling my sugar; a workout program and discussed other treatments for future considerations. By observing my pattern of stepping, as I made my way to the x-ray machine, Dr. Smith observed the certain conditions which contribute to my joint pains. These observation were made and noted prior to my meeting her. Very cleaver - I thought. I believe, De. Smith spent about a little more then a hour with me. I need to know and Dr. Smith as most accommodating and informative. Dr. Smith has a no nonsense attitude . She will never be guilty of sugarcoating a pill.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I thought Dr. Smith was rude. She didn't care much about me and was more concerned about her schedule. I was there with a pain level of 9 and she let me leave and told me to take Tylenol with Arthritis....what?? I have been dealing with pain for 5 years and Tylenol didn't help me. She was too rude about weight loss and if she even dared to get to know me she would of known that I had losses 17 pounds.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had an unbelievably AWESOME experience with Dr. Smith. In fact she is the reason I can walk today without a limp! I was discounted by a another orthopedic doctor at a large well known facility because my MRI and my x-ray were normal. She ordered an ultrasound which showed my nerve was badly bruised and inflamed and w my injury I needed the right kind of PT and I needed it fast since the prognosis depends on early PT to prevent a lifetime of pain and swelling and limited mobility. She found the right PT for me and she was the kindest most empathetic Dr. She took her time listening to me and she was extremely supportive. She clearly was overjoyed to see my progress. I have been to many Drs in my life and she is by far the most outstanding one!! I attribute my complete recovery from a comdition called RSD or CRPS to her.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Unfortunately, Dr. Smith was very uncaring during my visits with her. I have seen many doctors in my long life-time but she the rudest doctor I have experienced. She often would get perturbed when I would ask questions and her answers were very short, like I was inconveniencing her. I would not recommend anyone go see Dr. Kristy Smith at DMC sports medicine.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014