Ratings for Dr. Tassia Karen Lee

Excellent dentist with great skills. She is very soft spoken and you feel comfortable right from the beginning. Was really impressed with her bedside manner. Detail explanation of everything she did.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Lee has been our new dentist for over a year now and we have nothing but great things to say about her and her staff. Everyone is always friendly and smiling at the office. She always takes her time to explain all of the procedures we need to have done. Quick to answer our emails as well. Very recommend for anyone looking for a new dentist. - Martin family

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Lee is a wonderful dentist with a kind heart and gentle demeanor. She has bee great with my whole family from my young kids to their grandparents. She is never pushy like several other dentists that we have seen in the past. Always polite to my parents even though their hearing can be a bit off at times. We recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Been seeing Doctor Lee since she was at Toronto public health. We followed her to her new clinic in Markham when she moved. She is a very gentle and caring doctor who has always helped me and my family. She sees everyone in my family. My parents like her a lot as well because she is patience with them and she speaks excellent Chinese to them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Lee has been our family dentist for the past 3 years and she has always been warm and welcoming each visit. You can tell this is her clinic because she always cares about all the small details when we are there. Staff are always smiling and asking if we need anything. They always apologize even if they are just 5 mins late. You can tell right from the start that everyone is really well trained. We to go to upper village for all of our dental needs. Ask for Maryland at the front desk. She is fantastic about finding us appointments whenever we need them.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

dr. lee is super gentle and caring. did an amazing job with my mother denture. both my parents were really happy with her work. the fake teeth look real and my mother smiles a lot more now than ever. totally recommend dr. lee to anyone who needs dental work done. J. Li :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Lee is a very good dentist. Everyone in my family likes her a lot. She is very caring and gentle dentist. Her clinic and staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Lee and her husband are awesome dentist. Both took my fear away of dentists. I actually enjoy going to my cleaning and filling appointments now. Very nice family dental clinic. It's nice to see this type of dental office now.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Lee and everyone at Upper village dental have been really great. Dr. Lee has a gentle and kind Demeanour. Her staff are always happy and smiling, really makes you feel welcome at the clinic. Very happy experience.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Awesome dentist ! Dr. Lee has been great to everyone I send to her clinic.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016