Ratings for Dr. Peter Tri Cao Nguyen

Extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He takes his time to answer all your questions

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

Great experience at Upper Village dental with dr. Peter and his staff. Everyone is friendly and smiling. Dr. Peter really is an expert at what he does. Had my tooth fixed and it was painless. I didn’t even feel the needle. He took time to explain everything he did. Looking forward to future appointments.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Dr. Nguyen and his staff are awesome! They are always friendly, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Peter and his wife have been fantastic to our family. He is a very good family dentist. my two girls never have any fear coming to his office and actually enjoy visiting the dentist. this is a big change from when I was a kid.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is kind and caring. He is a good dentist. Always appreciate his honesty. Never been overcharged like at my old dentist. They actually have a lot of free services.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Peter and his staff are awesome! First appointment was very thorough and Ashley was excellent at explaining all details to me. Great atmosphere at the clinic as I can tell his staff are all well trained. Everyone is always friendly and smiling during my appointment. No hesitation recommending this office for anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Great dentist! Amazing hygienists that work here. What else can you ask for. See dr. Peter and Shawna both are fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Peter was great with my young kids. I was sent to a specialist for my children's fillings but we booked an appointment with Dr. Peter and his staff instead. Glad we did because he was able to fix all of their cavities without needing to go else where. I was able to save quite a bit of money because apparently children's dentist are so expensive !

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Honest and helpful dentist. Dr. Peter and his staff squeezed me in during the Christmas holidays when everyone else closed. He helped fix my broken tooth. He didn't seem too pushy like the other dentist I've seen in the past. I'm glad I still have my tooth.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Peter for years. Never had an issue with him so when he opened his new clinic in markham I was glad to join his office. Very honest and funny guy. The clinic is super clean and very modern. Everyone is great and I can see why so many patients moved here.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016