Ratings for Dr. Erick Garand

Dr. Garand and his staff are very caring and engaging. I wasn't nervous at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Erick Garand.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

It's been such an amazing experience with Dr. Garand. I have had teeth extractions surgeries and implants installations done by Dr. Erick in the last couple of years. Excellent work always! His professionalism, great knowledge and caring approach make him an outstanding oral surgeon. In all my cases the healing process went with no side effects, but speedy recovering. He was also helpful when I needed a second opinion having troubles with other dental specialists' work. Indeed, Dr. Erick Garand is willing to go the extra mile for a patient!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Very knowledgeable and comforting. I was very nervous for wisdom teeth extraction and he really put me at ease. I had a minor side effect from the surgery and he brought me in 2 days later to check on it, and then again 1 month later, 1 week later and also said to call and update in 3 months. All at no cost! He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Knowledgable and honest....a great team that made me comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

He is kind and knowdgeable. Willing to go the extra mile for a patient. He and his staff are very professional and down to earth.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014