Ratings for Dr. Amrita Singh

As a new diabetic, I was nervous to see a new doctor. But on my first visit, Dr. Singh impressed me with her up to date knowledge. She is incredibly thorough, and at each visit she makes sure I am current on foot, eye exams, and vaccinations, etc. She takes the time to go thru my blood sugar readings. She'll always call about my labs and takes the time to explain them to me. First doctor I've had who cares like this. A big thanks to her, I plan to stick with her, and give the office 5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This doc gives my elderly dad all the time he needs. I know she frequently spends more than double the time allotted. It makes him feel so reassured. My Dad doesn't want to go anywhere else. Dr. Singh has an excellent bedside manner, esp with older ppl, who really do need it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Looks like I had a similar experience as the other person...Dr Singh wanted me to schedule and ultrasound yet asked: "if it doesn't show anything and I still have my symptoms, what should I do?" The answer was that there was not much she could do... That was my second and last visit with her...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Started my second appointment by scolding me for not returning her "five or six" phone calls. She knows that I'm half deaf, but didn't have time to listen to me explain that. Told me she wants a second chest x-ray and otherwise she didn't know what to do for me. Scolded me again about the phone. Suggested I find an ENT, but couldn't help me find one. Brought up the phone a third time. Goodbye.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014