Ratings for Dr. Mark Weinberg

Life changing, inspiring, caring,motivating,gentle non-judgemental

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Very straight and to the point - both with his observation and suggested courses of action. Our previous therapis was very abstract and criptic, often we left the session feeling confused and just as well off as we were before seeing him, but mark is the opposite. Tangible advice & easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Weinberg was very helpful with our daughter who had been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. He provided her with education around the diagnosis and taught her some simple, but effective skills to cope with her emotions in more productive and less self-desructive ways. My daughter regards Dr. Weinberg as a life-saver and we are very grateful for his expertise and his patiencs and compassion. If your child is cutting or engaging in other self-destruction behaviour, we highly regarded Dr. Weinberg. He is one of the best psychologists working with BPD and cutting in Vancouver.

Submitted November 4, 2016

My husband and I experienced Dr. Weinberg as a thoughtful and compassionate helper. He is just a wonderful couples counsellor (we have seen many). We are very grateful for the care and support we received.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Grateful to have encountered a thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor whom doesn't beat around the Bush and takes a realistic real world approach. He's helped me work on myself and I've done couples therapeutic sessions as well. He's the neutral person we absolutely needed in order to open our communication as a couple. I'm feeling better about myself and my relationship with my partner than I have in years. I know I've given it my best shot and if it turns out we separate; I can do so knowing we left no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Great couples counsellor! Helped us so much. Highly recommend Dr. Weinberg!

Submitted May 18, 2016

Finally, I found someone to whom I can speak that doesn't profess a bunch of pseudoscientic garbage. I went through four counsellors before finding this guy. I am grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Weinberg is an excellent psychologist. He's compassionate yet provides direction and practical solutions and problem solving. He helped me through a really rough time and saved me from going into a downward spiral. Highly recommend.

Submitted November 26, 2015

This Doctor really listens to you problems, and seems genuinely compassionate. He offers useful solutions. Highly recommend this doctor - the best shrink in Vancouver!!

Submitted March 26, 2015

Such an outstanding Psychologist. He is compassionate, listens carefully and suggests practical solutions. Very highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Mark Weinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Weinberg trained in Counselling Psychology at the University of British Columbia. He specializes in evidence-based treatments for anxiety, depression, self-harm and the psychological impact​ of epilepsy. Dr. Weinberg also has a great deal of experience providing couples therapy, with a particular emphasis on coping with the aftermath of infidelity.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2007)

• Epilepsy
  • Marriage counseling
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety