Ratings for Dr. Jorge Del Valle

Great atmosphere and sweet staff. Makes all the difference with a big family. Dr. Del Valle was patient with the children , took the time to teach them how to brush correctly and gave them each a new tooth brush 😬

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I found Dr Del Valle after an unpleasant experience elsewhere. Wow, was I lucky!! He and his staff are genuine. They are interested in your well being. He has a sense of humor...a plus. He and his staff put me at ease, explained what and why procedures were needed and how they would be accomplished. They were concerned with my comfort. My experience was one that will have me returning and recommending their services. Definitely 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I am a senior with significant bone loss, and was made to feel by previous dentists that my condition was pretty much hopeless. Not Dr. Del Valle, he found a solution for me. More importantly, he made me feel that I was a valued person deserving of as much help as today’s dentistry can provide. For the first time in my 70+ years, it is actually a pleasant experience going to the Dentist! Dr. Del Valle and his entire staff made this possible. Dr. Del Valle's personality, professionalism, and skills are nothing short of 5 star ratings!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Del Valle and Staff are the best. They are gentle, care, concern, very professional, and they are very sweet with the kids. We are very happy with them, never go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I finally found a dentist i can trust!!! Dr. Del Valle was extremely helpful, he took his time to go over every detail of my complicated treatment plan and presented me with different options, which i was never given before by any of my previous dentists. His professionalism and personable approach made me feel very comfortable and at ease, taking to consideration my deeply rooted fear of the dentist. More over, his staff was very pleasant and informative. Overall, i ABSOLUTELY recommend Del Valle Dental Care to anyone who is looking for knowledgeable and honest dentist!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014