Ratings for Dr. Adil Siddiqui

My husband had some health issues in December. We visited Dr Siddiqui and he sent him right away for a few tests. Turned out my husband had to get open heart surgery and they also found an stomach ulcer with cancer lipnods attached. Without Dr Siddiqui helping my husband I think this would be a different outcome. Januaryopen heart surgery and March ulcer surgery. We and our family are very thankful for Dr Siddiqui ‘s help. The excellent surgeon ‘s he set us up with.My husband is on the track to recovery.Dr Siddiqui and his staff are very patient and caring. Always helpful. Thankyou from the Long family

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Amazing doctor. Understands patients and their privacy!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

The most organized Walk-In I have been!! Very efficient , helpful staff, knows how to handle kids especially my little one today is extra cranky. The doctor is excellent. And knows his stuff. The clinic name says it all. Aplus!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. S is super hands on and very thorough on your symptons and give you every tests and medications that you need. Staffs are very helpful

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Best Doctor he’s very knowledgeable and Staffs are superb very kind and doesn’t hesitate to help.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr siddiqui is an excellent doc, punctual, less wait time

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

3 1/2 and for a family doc he is a very good choice. We have recomended him to our brother and they thing the same his qualities are that he is punctual , professional knows his job well and how to cure and treat his patients with absolute care , knowledgeable I admire him on his valuable knowledge and on internal medicine .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. S is not a bad physician but he is not particularly empathetic. A bit rough around the edges, I would say. Nevertheless, he knows his stuff. One good thing about the A1 Clinic in Milton is that wait times are minimal and it is easy to get appointments. The staff are great but beware of the clinic's other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Wait time is high and doctor rush me out, need more practice to deal with patients

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is the best doctor in my neighborhood, also staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017