Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kay

Dr. Kay has been my dentist for the past 20 years. I have found him to be a very thoroug h and professional dentist. He is very engaging and thoroughly explains the work he id doing. I always feel at ease and comfortable with Dr. Kay and his staff. I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. He is very, very good.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Kay's for the last 30 years. He is the reason I have normal looking teeth after I had 14 teeth pulled out unnecessarily as the result of a mistaken x-ray. Dr. Kay was sensitive to my traumatic history in that area and remains so today 30 years later. He has the perfect combination of professionalism, empathy, genuine kindness wrapped in a calm and assured demeanor. No matter what, I have full confidence that he always has my best interests at heart even if it means less profit for his practice, an attribute that is all too rare these days in my opinion. I have and would recommend him to anyone and will be very sad (for selfish reasons) when he finally decides to retire.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Thirty -six years. That is how long I have known and used Dr. Kay to handle my mouth work. I met him skiing at Whistler and complained of a toothache. He said, "On your way back to Seattle stop in at my office." I did, and I have been coming back up to Vancouver ever since; that is the esteem in which I hold him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Kay is a through, knowledgeable and practical dentist. I totally trust his staff, his recommendations and his opinion on all matters regarding my dental health.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Kay has been our dentist for many years. He does excellent work and we trust him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr Kay is awesome. I travel far and wide to see him. He gave me awesome crowns that have stayed in place for many years. I see there is a comment that mentions he is arrogant. He has a right to be because he is good and if youre good, youre good. You might as well admit it. xo Dr Kay!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I live in Seattle. I once used Dr. Kay for an emergency visit while on vacation up there. He was so thorough, professional, explanatory, knowledgeable and even apologetic when he had to do what all dentists do, place the Novocain, that I now make the trip to see him there than have work performed here.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Fantastic dentist: caring, knowledgeable,excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr.Kay has been my dentist for 13 years now. He is wonderful and has always provided me with the best care. After any complex procedures, he always follows up with a phone call to see how you are feeling. I don't know of any other doctors/dentists who go that extra mile.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very good dentist, caring and knowledgeable, did great Onlays for me

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013