Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kay

Dr. Kay is a through, knowledgeable and practical dentist. I totally trust his staff, his recommendations and his opinion on all matters regarding my dental health.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Kay has been our dentist for many years. He does excellent work and we trust him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr Kay is awesome. I travel far and wide to see him. He gave me awesome crowns that have stayed in place for many years. I see there is a comment that mentions he is arrogant. He has a right to be because he is good and if youre good, youre good. You might as well admit it. xo Dr Kay!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I live in Seattle. I once used Dr. Kay for an emergency visit while on vacation up there. He was so thorough, professional, explanatory, knowledgeable and even apologetic when he had to do what all dentists do, place the Novocain, that I now make the trip to see him there than have work performed here.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Fantastic dentist: caring, knowledgeable,excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr.Kay has been my dentist for 13 years now. He is wonderful and has always provided me with the best care. After any complex procedures, he always follows up with a phone call to see how you are feeling. I don't know of any other doctors/dentists who go that extra mile.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very good dentist, caring and knowledgeable, did great Onlays for me

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Great dentist. I would highly recommend him. He has a very calm demeanor and is very knowledgeable and explains everything. I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Kay is an old fashioned dentist. He calls your home in the evening after any particular difficult procedure making sure you are fine. Our kids grew up with him and I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Kay's for 20 plus years. I even have a nickname for him, Dr Painless. He is not only meticulous with his work but, I never feel that needle. I trust him as a person as well as a dentist

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011